Caption the Photo (Possible NSFW)

ajzepp

I died laughing when I saw this on TV last night. Absolutely hilarious.

When they came back from commercial break and I saw this, I had to take a screen shot....I'm really surprised that they don't use signs that have the entire word lol

My daughter is a freshman at South Carolina, we have all the gear, we make jokes about the "stiffening rooster defense" and the "probing rooster offense", the "rooster blockers" etc.

When my daughter presented me with a hat, I was pumped, until I saw the back had the "Cocks" term on it. I returned it for one that had USC on the back. A few weeks ago we went down for a game, great venue except when they do the cheer one side of the stadium shouts "GAME" and the other side shouts "COCKS", naturally we were stuck on the side that wasn't screaming "Game"..... I vowed right then to make sure we are on the other side of the stadium for the next game.

My daughter is a freshman at South Carolina, we have all the gear, we make jokes about the "stiffening rooster defense" and the "probing rooster offense", the "rooster blockers" etc.

When my daughter presented me with a hat, I was pumped, until I saw the back had the "Cocks" term on it. I returned it for one that had USC on the back. A few weeks ago we went down for a game, great venue except when they do the cheer one side of the stadium shouts "GAME" and the other side shouts "COCKS", naturally we were stuck on the side that wasn't screaming "Game"..... I vowed right then to make sure we are on the other side of the stadium for the next game.

LMAO