One word to describe Sunday's loss:

and to add insult to injury...AGAINST BACK-UPS!!!!!!!!!! ;)  ;)  :(  That's the part that just galls me!!

Yeah this coupled with the Rose Bowl...what a great weekend of football. :doh:

190136[/snapback]

I'm not suprised.

This team is built on a roster of big-game chokers:

Bledsoe

Clements

Takeo

Moulds

All choke when the sh-- hits the fan.

Key lineup changes are needed. Plus that gameplan on Offense was terrible.

At least the Cigars were good.  :doh:

190138[/snapback]

Yes, I'd like to thank everyone I got the chance to tailgate with, Tara and I had LOTS of fun before the game and in the seats. We had to stand the whole game.

I'm not suprised.

Bledsoe

Clements

Takeo

Moulds

190139[/snapback]

I'd take everyone but Drew off that list...TKO and Nate made some big plays...Moulds is our best reciever...Drew is done...I've finally joined the "dark side"....but it makes me nervous.

I'd take everyone but Drew off that list...TKO and Nate made some big plays...Moulds is our best reciever...Drew is done...I've finally joined the "dark side"....but it makes me nervous.

190144[/snapback]

Nate is a bone-head. I knew as soon as he fumbled that first punt the game was over.

Couple that with his early-season non-knockdown against the Jagwads and he single-handedly killed our season. And moulds...he needs to learn how to actaully catch the damn ball once in a while.

I think Evans is our #1 receiver and if it wasn't for McGahee, this team wouldn't have BUPKIS on offense.

Key lineup changes are needed. Plus that gameplan on Offense was terrible.

At least the Cigars were good.  :doh:

190138[/snapback]

It felt likes old times, watching a Kevin Gilbride style offensive play calling yesterday. Did Clements and MM pick up the wrong playbook before the game?

I'm not suprised.

Bledsoe

Clements

Takeo

Moulds

190139[/snapback]

You need to take Takeo (and Clements) off that list, man. Nobody wanted this more than him. The guy got a crucial interception. Clements almost turned the tide in our favor. What more do you want?

You need to take Takeo (and Clements) off that list, man.  Nobody wanted this more than him.  The guy got a crucial interception.  Clements almost turned the tide in our favor.  What more do you want?

190182[/snapback]

How about a mistake free game in the clutch?

How about a mistake free game in the clutch?

190192[/snapback]

If you want that, there are bigger candidates for elimination than those two. Kicker and starting QB come to mind. You're not going to find better players at LB and CB without screwing up the cap and other areas. Clements and TKO are at worst resilient and determined to play better after a mistake. At best they can turn the tide of a game for the better.

I suppose you want to hand the jobs over to Josh Stamer and Kevin Thomas, though :doh:

If you want that, there are bigger candidates for elimination than those two.  Kicker and starting QB come to mind.  You're not going to find better players at LB and CB without screwing up the cap and other areas.  Clements and TKO are at worst resilient and determined to play better after a mistake.  At best they can turn the tide of a game for the better.

I suppose you want to hand the jobs over to Josh Stamer and Kevin Thomas, though  :doh:

190196[/snapback]

I'm not averse to taking TKO off the list, but nate cost us two games no matter how you slice it.

I hate loving the Bills, but I am not going to stop.

190213[/snapback]

Me either.

How is it that the jerk-offs in Pittsburgh, NE and Philly get to enjoy success while the most cursed fans in all the NFL get more choking?

I know I'm whining, but endulge me some mourning for yet ANOTHER useless waste of a season.

I'm not averse to taking TKO off the list, but nate cost us two games no matter how you slice it.

190208[/snapback]

Gotta disagree with your statement on Clements. Yeah, he fumbled the punt return which sucked. However, he more than made up for it with an INT for a TD, a forced fumble (that we recovered) and a play where he knocked the ball from the WR's hands for TKO to make the interception. Three forced turnovers is nothing to sneeze at.

Now not being able to stop the Steelers running game in the 4th qtr sucked, and I guess he and TKO could take some blame on that... But overall, I think they played fine.

CW

Gotta disagree with your statement on Clements.  Yeah, he fumbled the punt return which sucked.  However, he more than made up for it with an INT for a TD, a forced fumble (that we recovered) and a play where he knocked the ball from the WR's hands for TKO to make the interception.  Three forced turnovers is nothing to sneeze at.

Now not being able to stop the Steelers running game in the 4th qtr sucked, and I guess he and TKO could take some blame on that...  But overall, I think they played fine.

CW

190224[/snapback]

TKO was invisible when we needed him most. You know...when their 4th stringers drove 80 yards in 10 minutes on us?

Me either.

How is it that the jerk-offs in Pittsburgh, NE and Philly get to enjoy success while the most cursed fans in all the NFL get more choking?

I know I'm whining, but endulge me some mourning for yet ANOTHER useless waste of a season.

190220[/snapback]

It would be a useless waste only if we take a step backwards a la GW. Let's hope -- and believe -- that Mularkey is different and learns from all this. He got schooled, but getting schooled can also mean learning.