Bitter, Angry Old White Men

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” Senator Lindsey Graham recently told the Washington Post with characteristic bluntness. “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/10/12/the-gop-demographics-problem/de33ayEwX4qT1prjuRRVGP/story.html

So true. Center-Left country

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Senator Lindsey Graham recently told the Washington Post with characteristic bluntness. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

http://www.bostonglo...RVGP/story.html

Whats your point? Just a reason to type angry white guys? I have been here a while and you are without question the most uninteresting poster ever. Do you ever present [or think] a original thought?

The GOP has a problem with demographics right now, but I do see some future stars of the party helping with that. (Rubio, Jindal, Martinez, Ayotte)

I know Republicans don't like when it's pointed out, but their party largely consists of older white guys. That has to change at some point.

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Senator Lindsey Graham recently told the Washington Post with characteristic bluntness. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

http://www.bostonglo...RVGP/story.html

Didnt you and yours spend all of last Thursday night and Friday AM cheering on and high fiving over the performance of an "old bitter white man?"

The GOP has a problem with demographics right now, but I do see some future stars of the party helping with that. (Rubio, Jindal, Martinez, Ayotte)

I know Republicans don't like when it's pointed out, but their party largely consists of older white guys. That has to change at some point.

Yeah...and EVERY !@#$ING TIME it "changes"....EVERY SINGLE TIME a minority crosses over to the right s/he is INSTANTLY labeled by the Left as a "race trader", "Uncle Tom" or "House !@#$."

So spare me your !@#$ing lecture.

Edited by RkFast

1) What's it going to take for you realize that the only people that Republicans seem to hate more than the clueless, who won't take their own lives seriously, and/or are too busy pleasing themselves to take their kid's lives seriously, are the liberals, who enable them to do this? Cluelessness is not race-specific.

2) Libertarians, if not Republicans in general, now, thanks to the TEA party, would dislike a white old guy party that can't stop spending money = as much as a party 80% comprised of Peurto Rican, Jewish Lesbians.

3) You are the ones who see race in everything. When I see Rubio I see "stud" who has 30 years of winning ahead of him. I see: "hey liberals, hope you enjoy losing Florida for the rest of your worthless lives" :lol: AHhahahahahahah! I see Chris Christie the same way I see Charles Krauthammer, the same way I see Laura Ingraham, the same way I see Kelly Ayotte, the same way I see the black mayor of Salt Lake City whose name I guarantee both of us won't be able to forget soon, all of them: the same way I see Paul Ryan....

....whenever they are on TV: some poor feckless liberal is about to get his/her ass kicked.

I don't see race...I see a whipping coming, because I see competence and clarity of purpose. I stop what I am doing, and turn up the volume...because who doesn't like seeing a public beating, especially of some clown, like Debbie Wasserman Schultz? (That's your "bench" :lol: enjoy that future!)

And here's the thing: whenever I see Michael Steele or Pat Buchannan? I ignore...not because of their race, but because they both suck.

It's like with the Bills. We would take a Korean Mormon at QB...if he had Joe Montana skills, because Joe Montana skills fits perfectly into Chan's offense, and because a beat down is gonna happen.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Astounding video of angry white men. You don't get any more America than this.

I'll be curious to see if this makes it into the MSM, or if you're just looking at a bunch of guys about to get a visit from the IRS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzU3oZLV8Hw&feature=youtu.be

:lol: :lol:

I find it hilarious that to refute the OP's point (which I don't agree with) you post a video of ALL white dudes complaining... it's unintentionally hysterical.

:lol: :lol:

I find it hilarious that to refute the OP's point (which I don't agree with) you post a video of ALL white dudes complaining... it's unintentionally hysterical.

Perhaps there would be more black people in that video if we had a president who cared about the high black unemployment in this country.

In all seriousness, this isn't the kind of video Obama needs running around Ohio these days. Hundreds of hard-working, hard-hatted, dusty, gritty, dedicated American coal workers, standing at makeshift podium with a Mr. Microphone, calling out the President for lying?

If I were Obama, I'd puke while watching this video because it will only hurt him.

Perhaps there would be more black people in that video if we had a president who cared about the high black unemployment in this country.

In all seriousness, this isn't the kind of video Obama needs running around Ohio these days. Hundreds of hard-working, hard-hatted, dusty, gritty, dedicated American coal workers, standing at makeshift podium with a Mr. Microphone, calling out the President for lying?

If I were Obama, I'd puke while watching this video because it will only hurt him.

I'm not disagreeing with the substance of what you're saying in relation to the video -- but come on, man. Even you have to laugh at the irony of including such a video in this specific thread. And saying "you don't get more American than this" -- then posting a clip of not just a few white dudes, but like 100 -- most of whom are in black-face!

I'm not disagreeing with the substance of what you're saying in relation to the video -- but come on, man. Even you have to laugh at the irony of including such a video in this specific thread. And saying "you don't get more American than this" -- then posting a clip of not just a few white dudes, but like 100 -- most of whom are in black-face!

People mock angry white guys.

Go to Ohio and mock those angry white guys. Bring a video camera. Please.