[closed]There's a sucker born every minute

P.T. Barnum said; "There's a sucker born every minute"

Anyone who still pads Ralph Wilson's pockets by supporting the Bills, a team that hasn't been able to muster up more than seven wins a season at the most for over seven years now is getting ripped off by Ralph Wilson and that makes you a sucker. The only time Ralph ever did anything about putting a winning team on the field was when the ticket sales were low. So you say you want a better team. Then stop support the bad teams. Send a message to the Bills management than you will no longer support the inferior product the put on the field and won't be buying any game tickets until they do. Hurt them in their pocket book where it really counts. That's the only type of message management understands.

Yeah, we've seen this for years. Your not the only one. In the end, as a season ticket holder, I spend my money in this team because I love the game of football and enjoy going to games every chance u get. I enjoy being with friends at 8am on gameday while sipping a beer and playing tailgate games. In the end, I'll be a season ticket holder as long as I have the opportunity.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.