As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious.

B-Man

The blame game gets interesting;

As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious.

“With tensions between President Obama and the Clintons at a new high, former President Bill Clinton is moving fast to develop a contingency plan for how his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, should react if Obama attempts to tie the Benghazi fiasco around her neck, according to author Ed Klein. In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller, Klein said sources close to the Clintons tell him that Bill Clinton has assembled an informal legal team to discuss how the Secretary of State should deal with the issue of being blamed for not preventing the Benghazi terrorist attack last month.”

and;

KAUS: Obama’s got drama now.

facebook_photo1_normal.jpg Mickey Kaus @kausmickey

Will Hillary now shiv Obama back + leak that WH knew? Getting interesting! HRC v BHO/HRC v Joe. Will WJC keep stumping?

and;

“Is the White House throwing Hillary under the bus on the Benghazi attack?”

smiley_watch.gif

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, what did we expect after last night? According to Joe, the WH knew nothing about requests for extra security in Libya. With hearings this week that prove at least the state department knew, how would you expect the administration to react as they go into damage control X 2??? Can't blame Boooooosh for this one, so have to find another scape goat, and since Hill is gone soon, they'll help her move on with a gift....

What a disgrace camp Romney is politicizing this recent tragedy. Just shows how the repubs have no floor how low they will stoop to undermine obama.

So if Romney questionging the assassination of a US Ambassador is politicizing the event, what is your opinion of the following:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/04/obama-holds-bin-laden-interview-in-situation-room-121873.html

What a disgrace camp Romney is politicizing this recent tragedy. Just shows how the repubs have no floor how low they will stoop to undermine obama.

What a fool's statement.

No one is going to fall for the old faux outrage statements anymore.

This ISN'T about Romney, that's an attempt at distraction .

The story, being investigated by the Congress and many in the media, is about the administration's actions.

Apparently you can't face that JT6P, and so you try and go with the weak-minded "disgrace" B.S.

You consider it a tragedy bin laden was killed?

Nice attempt at an off-tackle misdirection, but back on topic.

How is Romney trying to score poltical points off a foreign policy failure of the President any different than the President trying to score political points (and spike the football) off a foreign policy achievement?

Edited by /dev/null

I was listening to Fox Radio on the way home from work and when I heard that what Joe meant was that he and Barry didn't know about the request for additional security, I realized that he was selling Hilary down the river. And that it was going to get ugly.

And I wonder if Romney hadn't spoken up whether this would have been swept under the rug, like they tried to do?

I was listening to Fox Radio on the way home from work and when I heard that what Joe meant was that he and Barry didn't know about the request for additional security, I realized that he was selling Hilary down the river. And that it was going to get ugly.

And I wonder if Romney hadn't spoken up whether this would have been swept under the rug, like they tried to do?

What was that sign Truman put on the desk in the Oval Office? "The Buck Stops Anywhere But Here"?

Obama has a sign that says "The Buck Stopped in 2008".

Bernanke has a sign that says "The Buck Stopped But We Can't Let That Happen, so by some combination of strings, balsa wood, smoke, mirrors, spit, polish, and duct tape, it'll keep going and going and going..."

Edited by /dev/null

So Bill Clinton mobilizing a legal team to protect is wife is all Romney's doing?

M'kay.

So Bill Clinton mobilizing a legal team to protect is wife is all Romney's doing?

M'kay.

Mitt Romney's horse has a crack legal team on retainer paid by the secret Cayman Islands fund. I bet right now they're all waiting for Romney's Car Elevator to take them to Dick Cheney's secret bunker

M'kay.

Barry and his admin remind me of all those villains in "Scooby Doo" and Romney and his team are "those meddling kids."

Basically 0 chance anything suggested in the first topic is true. 1) Obama can't shrug off the Clinton machine, he knows this...as do we all 2) Obama can't put this on Hillary, he knows this....even if he could...not in the next month and come out clean by election day 3) No signs of Clinton publicly doing anything different. 4) Use common sense.

Edited by TheNewBills

4) Use common sense.

Internet debaters all hold these three truths to be self evident:

1) You can't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

2) You can't mess around with Jim.

3) You can't possibly rebut any argument, no matter how unsupported, that closes with the phrase "use common sense".

Great job.