[please fix subject]

dogman

The ONLY reason I'd be cool w/ trading Fred is b/c he's likely only got a year or 2 of good football left in him, it looks like this year's a wash, & I'd like him to see playoffs before the sun sets on him. And it be nice to get a mid-round pick rather than see him wasted on a sorry team for another year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for the Bills to turn the page on Fred Jackson. Two star half backs is an asset a losing team cannot afford to keep. He's at the age at which he is likely to continue to get hurt. I'm tired hearing how good he is in the locker room or how well he is liked. That's only relevant on a winning team. There is no chemistry here to mess up. Trashard Choice is a nice backup. Might the RB starved Packers give us a couple picks? Better yet, a linebacker- AJ Hawk.

fail....

get rid of one of the few who actually plays at a pro bowl level and outperforms his contract ??......NOT !!

Nice try Tashard

:lol: nice.

Time for the Bills to turn the page on Fred Jackson. Two star half backs is an asset a losing team cannot afford to keep. He's at the age at which he is likely to continue to get hurt. I'm tired hearing how good he is in the locker room or how well he is liked. That's only relevant on a winning team. There is no chemistry here to mess up. Trashard Choice is a nice backup. Might the RB starved Packers give us a couple picks? Better yet, a linebacker- AJ Hawk.

Once again, the goal is to convert draft picks into quality football players, not the reverse. Unless you think a player is not good or that you'll lose him anyway, you don't trade him.

Edited by vincec

as you may have noticed OP that some here have an earned respect for Fred Jackson.

He had a f''.,;'=g brace on his knee! you knew that right?

ok i fell little better.

Now get on board the fredddy express and behold the cj afterburners.

A team is more than the sum of it's parts my friend : )

as you may have noticed OP that some here have an earned respect for Fred Jackson.

He had a f''.,;'=g brace on his knee! you knew that right?

ok i fell little better.

Now get on board the fredddy express and behold the cj afterburners.

A team is more than the sum of it's parts my friend : )

Fred, is the team! No disrespect too CJ. Fred will play out his contract in B-Lo. He's the heart & soul, use any cliche you want. The guy is a complete football player at his position. You Can't say the same for the whole roster, talent levels aside. You know that man is going to bring it.

People who don't see this haven't watched or played much football. Rock On Fred!

Edited by Best Player Available

there is something most of us know, but a casual observer, like a Pats fan may not.

Fred never looks fast and he wont beat many on the long run. But he is Shifty. thats what i call his style. cuts without breaking stride almost and gets through the line of scrimmage quick like and is accelerating while looking at LBs and Safeties. and Levitre's ass

CJ is our future but Fred is The Man !

I'll gladly ship Freddie to GB for a 2nd or 3rd, but a RB over 30 usually has very little trade value.

Which is exactly why we should not have resigned him. Should have traded him in the off season when his value was higher. Now with another injury on top of his age it will be likely he would get us a 3rd. I'd do it if we could get a 2nd. We could use some picks to package up a trade for Geno.

Anyone who thinks a 31 year old RB with injury issues is worth more than a 4th is delusional. His value was not higher in the offseason because he was coming off of an injury. If anyone thinks that he will last longer because he joined the NFL late is wrong, he was still taking hits and playing a lot.