Bills fanbase power ranking

kickedface

even with out the wins the fan base is still considered one of the top

you wouldn't know that sometimes on here lol.

See, that is just the point. Somehow, after years of terrible disappointment, Bills fans come back for more. As much as some say they are going to leave, they never do. They might grumble and complain, but they are always there.

check it out:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079329/article/fan-base-power-rankings-packers-bills-on-top?module=HP11_content_stream

even with out the wins the fan base is still considered one of the top

you wouldn't know that sometimes on here lol.

Thats cause the dumpster fire they trot out there every sunday doesn't deserve this fan base.

There was no such thing as a Patriots fan until about 10 years ago. Before that they were known as 'Red Sox fans who needed something to do until spring training starts'.

^

True dat......

Unbelieveable how many idiots walking around with Brady jerseys who don't know anything about the rules of football or even who is on the team beyond Brady, Welker and Gronk - ask them who plays left guard and they couldn't even point out where the guy lines up much less tell you his name....

Seattle has amazing fans. Very loud and passionate without the BS a lot of fanbases have. If I ever did have to pick another team, it would be them.

I went to Bills-Seahawks in 2004. I found their fans to be very nice and welcoming. But we took over that parking lot and every single fan I talked to- to a man- said seattle is a Mariners town first. I would put the Chiefs #2 behind the Packers.

^

True dat......

Unbelieveable how many idiots walking around with Brady jerseys who don't know anything about the rules of football or even who is on the team beyond Brady, Welker and Gronk - ask them who plays left guard and they couldn't even point out where the guy lines up much less tell you his name....

exactly.

i live here.

growing up (before brady,) on sundays, i would always TRY to get my friends to come over and watch football, talk about football in school, play football video games... anything. no one.. i repeat.. NO ONE my age (im 30 now) cared about football in the least. i mean, it was as irrelevant here as trying to teach kids in florida how to make a snow ball.

this went on through all of middle school, and ALL of high school.

then, the pats won a super bowl, and it was like... people STILL didnt care. i cant explain it. if the bills won the super bowl, my god, it would be one of the best moments of my life.. but up here? man, it was just like, "oh the pats won the super bowl, thats nice."

ok, so then the next year they missed the playoffs, and the football scene here was dead.

THEN when they won back to back, this new breed of pats "fan" emerged. it was like, they went from lovable underdogs, to everyone north of connecticut suddenly thinking that new england patriots football was the only "dynasty" that has every existed, and because the bills have been bad for the entire time the patriots have been good, the bills should be laughed at, and theyre not a "real" football team.

and the worst worst worst worst part about it is: theyre so ignorant about football, they dont realize that the dolphins and the bills both suck right now not because were lower class citizens of the football world, but because we lost our all-pro quarterbacks, and the patriots stumbled into theirs by blind luck-but when brady retires, their run is over, and the pats will return to decades of irrelevance-BUT PATRIOT FANS WONT WATCH SO IT DOESNT MATTER!

theyll just move on to talking about the bruins or the celtics or the red sox, and the pats will go back to being insignificant. and we'll never get the joy of dominating them, because there will be no one to dominate. thats the thing--pats fans have ripped on us for a decade now, on every comment section of every article on the web, and bills fans are the most gracious people on the planet. we laugh with them, we dont talk smack, we hope for wins.

but when were on the top of the division again, and we talk a little good natured smack, it will be to crickets in the room.

i cant explain this in less than 40,000 words, and im sorry, but you have to grow up in new england to hate the patriots as much as i do. i look forward to bills games for 9 months, these guys could care less, and they lucked into a dominant decade of football. it drives me crazy.

its like, their fans always make fun of us for playing a game in toronto, "ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh duhhhhhhhh when are the bills moving to toronto lol"

they dont even realize they used to be the BOSTON patriots til their owner regionalized the team to make more money.

ahhhhhh not even patriots week and im going crazy, i need to log off, peace.

He's exactly right about the Atlanta fans....I've been saying they're a bunch of front runner/bandwagon jumpers since I first moved here. The fans here are pathetic.

exactly.

i live here.

growing up (before brady,) on sundays, i would always TRY to get my friends to come over and watch football, talk about football in school, play football video games... anything. no one.. i repeat.. NO ONE my age (im 30 now) cared about football in the least. i mean, it was as irrelevant here as trying to teach kids in florida how to make a snow ball.

this went on through all of middle school, and ALL of high school.

then, the pats won a super bowl, and it was like... people STILL didnt care. i cant explain it. if the bills won the super bowl, my god, it would be one of the best moments of my life.. but up here? man, it was just like, "oh the pats won the super bowl, thats nice."

ok, so then the next year they missed the playoffs, and the football scene here was dead.

THEN when they won back to back, this new breed of pats "fan" emerged. it was like, they went from lovable underdogs, to everyone north of connecticut suddenly thinking that new england patriots football was the only "dynasty" that has every existed, and because the bills have been bad for the entire time the patriots have been good, the bills should be laughed at, and theyre not a "real" football team.

and the worst worst worst worst part about it is: theyre so ignorant about football, they dont realize that the dolphins and the bills both suck right now not because were lower class citizens of the football world, but because we lost our all-pro quarterbacks, and the patriots stumbled into theirs by blind luck-but when brady retires, their run is over, and the pats will return to decades of irrelevance-BUT PATRIOT FANS WONT WATCH SO IT DOESNT MATTER!

theyll just move on to talking about the bruins or the celtics or the red sox, and the pats will go back to being insignificant. and we'll never get the joy of dominating them, because there will be no one to dominate. thats the thing--pats fans have ripped on us for a decade now, on every comment section of every article on the web, and bills fans are the most gracious people on the planet. we laugh with them, we dont talk smack, we hope for wins.

but when were on the top of the division again, and we talk a little good natured smack, it will be to crickets in the room.

i cant explain this in less than 40,000 words, and im sorry, but you have to grow up in new england to hate the patriots as much as i do. i look forward to bills games for 9 months, these guys could care less, and they lucked into a dominant decade of football. it drives me crazy.

its like, their fans always make fun of us for playing a game in toronto, "ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh duhhhhhhhh when are the bills moving to toronto lol"

they dont even realize they used to be the BOSTON patriots til their owner regionalized the team to make more money.

ahhhhhh not even patriots week and im going crazy, i need to log off, peace.

I've been in the Boston area for almost 15 years so I know what it's like. Yeah - the Bills have been bad and the Pats have been very good - that's painful. But the most painful part is that the team you live and die for constantly gets beat by the local team and the local idiot fans get to live the dream of winning a Super Bowl - does anyone understand what we would do for a Bills championship?

The absolute worst is when these people either try and talk smack or display some patronizing pitty - it's bad enough to take the loss, but to have to take crap from fans who don't know jack and who aren't 1% the fan you are is almost more than you can take - really makes you understand how people go postal....

I'd move KC to top tier. Otherwise this list is sound.

I also thought KC needed more love - those fans are crazy - Arrowhead just rocks on Sundays with all the red and gold and the noise. KC fans are also some of the only folks I've seen drive huge distances to see their team play - gotta give props to anyone who drove all the way from Kansas to Buffalo for a game.

See, that is just the point. Somehow, after years of terrible disappointment, Bills fans come back for more. As much as some say they are going to leave, they never do. They might grumble and complain, but they are always there.

What's that saying about insanity, again?