Breaking News: Romney is "pro-life" candidate...today...stay t

Buftex

This needs to be placed in a thread, and this seems like the place to put it.

Moveon.org has made this their "must see" video of all times. Frankly it just reminds me of why liberal women scare me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XeY6gGQZ5_E

Thanks for reinforcing the ugly, bitter liberal women theory I have.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This needs to be placed in a thread, and this seems like the place to put it.

Moveon.org has made this their "must see" video of all times. Frankly it just reminds me of why liberal women scare me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XeY6gGQZ5_E

All I can think while watch that was "But you want the government to provide your birth control?"

But at least he's not flip-flopping. He'd have to have established a consistent position to flip-flop. :lol:

Positions are constantly "evolving".... you know that..... Gay Marriage? I was kind "meh", but then I was like totally behind it.... Ryan Budget? All over it, but then was kind not and had a different idea....

We need a legit third party SO BAD

True that!

He is every candidate in the world, capable of taking every side on any issue...contradictions are coming closer together...he's gonna pop soon!

I honestly admire Romney for his versitilty. Buddy Nix has always said he loves versitile players, who can play different roles when needed....

I'll bet Nix is a Romney voter

Did anyone really think that Romney was staunch pro-life? Really?

No-

and I bet if elected he keeps more of the ACA in place than he would admit before Nov 6th.

I don't think he is a Hawk either

and the list goes on, to pretend Romney as president would be radical is just not true- he is more moderate than the things that have come out of his mouth this campaign.

No-

and I bet if elected he keeps more of the ACA in place than he would admit before Nov 6th.

and the list goes on, to pretend Romney as president would be radical is just not true- he is more moderate than the things that have come out of his mouth this campaign.

Exactly. All one needs to do is look at his time in Assachusetts.

As for ACA, I think he'll scrap the whole thing and do nothing to replace it.

I honestly admire Romney for his versitilty. Buddy Nix has always said he loves versitile players, who can play different roles when needed....

I'll bet Nix is a Romney voter

No-

I would expect him to govern more far-right than you give him credit for. I don't know what makes you think he wouldn't be a hawk given his advisers and rhetoric and military budget. And when that GOP congress sends him the stuff he was made to talk about in the primary, he's going to sign it. As for his tax plan, he's going to cut on top of Bush-cuts...it's his number 1 promise. Perhaps he cuts less than 20% if it will blow up the budget....but he isn't interested in revenue/balanced approach. And it's going to be tough to govern in a bi-partisan way like that....this ain't Mass State Legislature Mitt....this is the **** show in all it's glory.

Edited by TheNewBills

I would expect him to govern more far-right than you give him credit for. I don't know what makes you think he wouldn't be a hawk given his advisers and rhetoric and military budget. And when that GOP congress sends him the stuff he was made to talk about in the primary, he's going to sign it.

I would disagree with you on that expectation, if only because he's one of the few candidates in recent memory with a demonstrable track record in "playing well with others".

I would disagree with you on that expectation, if only because he's one of the few candidates in recent memory with a demonstrable track record in "playing well with others".

Of all people Tom I can't believe you buy this pitch. Anybody who knows anything about Washington, and listens to Mitt's agenda....knows that "being Governor of a Liberal State like Mass" means precisely nothing.

Of all people Tom I can't believe you buy this pitch. Anybody who knows anything about Washington, and listens to Mitt's agenda....knows that "being Governor of a Liberal State like Mass" means precisely nothing.

When you say "Mitt's agenda," do you mean Mitt's agenda, or the headlines editors write about Mitts agenda?

Because the biggest laugh, aside from Biden's "the middle class has been beaten down the past four years" comment, I've had this campaign season, was the headlines describing Romney's Meet The Press segment, that were entirely unlike anything I heard Romney actually say. So I'd like to know, before discussing this, which "Mitt's agenda" we're actually discussing.

(And it's STILL more of a track record than anyone I've seen in the past 20 years, save Clinton.)

The other new lib talking point......Romney is a hardcore right winger.

Anything else you wanna try and throw up on the wall?

The other new lib talking point......Romney is a hardcore right winger.

Anything else you wanna try and throw up on the wall?

You'd think, by now, they'd be going with "Romney believes in magic underwear," which is both demonstrably true and very silly.

But then, they probably don't want to alienate Hairy Reed.

When you say "Mitt's agenda," do you mean Mitt's agenda, or the headlines editors write about Mitts agenda?

Because the biggest laugh, aside from Biden's "the middle class has been beaten down the past four years" comment, I've had this campaign season, was the headlines describing Romney's Meet The Press segment, that were entirely unlike anything I heard Romney actually say. So I'd like to know, before discussing this, which "Mitt's agenda" we're actually discussing.

(And it's STILL more of a track record than anyone I've seen in the past 20 years, save Clinton.)

How about this, you tell me what policies you think Mitt stands for and for the purposes of this discussion we'll use those, and then I'll tell why it doesn't matter that he was Governor of Mass (which should be self explanatory).

Edited by TheNewBills

When it comes to social issues, sure. It's no different than Barry saying "nevermind" to his prior stance on gay marriage.

How about when it comes to his tax cuts. There was a pretty damn big nevermind there, supply side nuts on the right must be wondering what the !@#$ he's talking about.

And btw on these "social issues" he's still not saying never mind...he saying never mind on tv then releasing "never mind the never mind" pressers...same w/ preexisting injuries etc...

Someone chalked it all up earlier to Obama having positions last time that he didn't deliver on (like every elected official ever), this is not that. This is not being straight up about the positions you take in the first place. It's transparent. I know it's just a talking point to you guys that Mitt is somehow doing this, but it's right there...for all to see.