Favorite People To Follow On Twitter?

IDBillzFan

I'm kind of new to Twitter, and while I'm following all things Bills-related and varying musicians/bands, I realize there are many other options that tend to be more entertaining than usual. I get an occasional kick out of Steve Martin, Louis CK, etc.

But I'm curious...is there someone you follow on Twitter that you always find entertaining, but may not be mainstream?

Mods...I did a search and have not seen a similar thread, so please merge is I missed something.

Darryl Talley is one of the angriest people I've ever seen. Curses like a drunken sailor and no holds barred when he's watching a Bills game.

And I never understood twitter until recently but following athletes is pretty cool.

And the winner for thinnest skin, winning by a MILE, is Tim Graham. I follow a lot of athletes and reporters and he is just awful.

BLOCKED!!!

Darryl Talley is one of the angriest people I've ever seen. Curses like a drunken sailor and no holds barred when he's watching a Bills game.

And I never understood twitter until recently but following athletes is pretty cool.

And the winner for thinnest skin, winning by a MILE, is Tim Graham. I follow a lot of athletes and reporters and he is just awful.

I'm constantly surprised how often Graham picks back at people. It's truly bizarre.

I follow our own Lori on Twitter (@LChase_RA) to get my NWPA high school news & her re-tweets help to sift through the other stuff I might want to know. I follow quite a few female sports journalists because they bring an interesting take you don't normally get. One of my favorites is someone I found through Lori - Amy Moritz (@AmyMoritz) of the Buffalo News. She covers local college sports. Also, she will make you feel bad that you're not working out because she trains like crazy for distance running and triathlons.

Other than that, the best way is to look at the "Similar" section.

I just checked and I follow 415 "people". I'm pretty sure most are either stock market folks, comedians, sports journalists and people I know. Take some time and you'll find what you're looking for.

Also - I use TweetDeck for my desktop and the Twitter app for my Android phone and iPad. I hated Hootsuite for the 5 minutes I used it. If you're into stocks/futures/FOREX trading, the StockTwits app is great.

Good luck.

@PeytonsHead is hilarious, especially during NFL games. @the_ironsheik is a riot too, especially if you watched wrestling when he was in the WWF back in the 80s. For the sabres fans out there, @FakeDarcy and @LindyRuffsTie are great follows.

Never been on it and probably never will.

Said the same thing, but peeked a little and ultimately find it pretty damn intriguing. It's amazing how fast you get information on topics you choose.

And I'll reiterate what I heard someone mention: I'm glad Twitter wasn't around when we were attacked on 9/11.

Edited by LABillzFan

he also loves to post in soccer threads that he doesn't like soccer. Like we give a ****

And I also post in as many of the threads that you post in that I don't like stoners. And like I care that a stoner who likes to wake and bake (what are you 17?) doesn't give a **** about me. I prefer that.

And I also post in as many of the threads that you post in that I don't like stoners. And like I care that a stoner who likes to wake and bake (what are you 17?) doesn't give a **** about me. I prefer that.

I myself avoid threads about subjects that don't interest me ie American Idol, etc. Now excuse me while I go burn one

I myself avoid threads about subjects that don't interest me ie American Idol, etc. Now excuse me while I go burn one

Twitter interests me as much as soccer does. You can really !@#$ing hate a subject and still be interested in it. And my interest is why people like those things. For instance I'm very interested why an adult would get high in the morning and brag about it. Could you imagine if someone posted "I love doing a couple of shots first thing in the morning and going to the gym"?

Seriously though..figure out what interests you and/or entertains you. I follow Bills players SU players, bands, breweries etc...then I find the humorous tweeters. Its fun, you get condensed news hot off the press...please feel free to follow me. I try and retweet what I find interesting and fun(ny)

@pjmccarthy63

Seriously though..figure out what interests you and/or entertains you. I follow Bills players SU players, bands, breweries etc...then I find the humorous tweeters. Its fun, you get condensed news hot off the press...please feel free to follow me. I try and retweet what I find interesting and fun(ny)

@pjmccarthy63

Nah, I get enough of your crap on Facebook. :D