It Can't Get Any Worse. . . Can It?

When Bledsoe was released after the 2004 season, I was fine with that. Even though the team posted a winning record (remember what that felt like?), the QB play was atrocious. I thought, it can't get any worse.

That was followed by the legendary Holcomb-Losman QB controversy, a couple more lousy seasons from Losman, a couple of lousy seasons from T. Edwards and a couple of mediocre seasons from Fitzpatrick.

When Jauron was fired, I was relieved. Hated the guy from the moment he was hired. Hated the conservative offense, bend but don't break defense guaranteed to eek out wins over bad teams and get destroyed by good teams. I thought, it can't get any worse.

We haven't seen the Jauron Line (7-9) since.

When George Edwards was fired, I was thrilled. His defenses flat-out sucked and it was clear he was in over his head. I thought it can't possibly get any worse.

I want Wannstadt fired yesterday. After all, it can't possibly get any worse, can it?

Just a matter of time before this team turns on one another. Stevie already said yesterday that there are players that want to call each other out but are too afraid to do it.....

Second time I heard that today. What is this teams hierarchy seeded by draft pick, and salary? Who could have imagined this would be the Bills 2012 season? I bunch of lame wannabes, with no desire to win, afraid to call one another out in private.

It has to be total lack of respect for Gailey and Wannabe.

Even Jimbo for some odd reason has remained quiet during this collapse. He has in the past given his unsolicited opinion during the dick ball years.

Just a matter of time before this team turns on one another. Stevie already said yesterday that there are players that want to call each other out but are too afraid to do it.....

Really where is that quote? I wonder if he's referring to Fitz and players afraid to call him out because it cuts too close to gailey

When Bledsoe was released after the 2004 season, I was fine with that. Even though the team posted a winning record (remember what that felt like?), the QB play was atrocious. I thought, it can't get any worse.

That was followed by the legendary Holcomb-Losman QB controversy, a couple more lousy seasons from Losman, a couple of lousy seasons from T. Edwards and a couple of mediocre seasons from Fitzpatrick.

When Jauron was fired, I was relieved. Hated the guy from the moment he was hired. Hated the conservative offense, bend but don't break defense guaranteed to eek out wins over bad teams and get destroyed by good teams. I thought, it can't get any worse.

When George Edwards was fired, I was thrilled. His defenses flat-out sucked and it was clear he was in over his head. I thought it can't possibly get any worse.

I want Wannstadt fired yesterday. After all, it can't possibly get any worse, can it?

well, we could easlily lose 3 of the next 4, so yes, things could get worse.

Thanks alot....now you've gone and done it........

The griping among the fans will surely get worse. As it is, battle cries such as "Fire Wannstedt" "Fire Gailey" "Bench Fitz" are practically deafening. I think it is a safe bet that none of those things will happen this season. They aren't going to fire a coach and then be stuck paying him while also paying for the new coach. And where would this mythical new coach come from? They aren't going to bench Fitz because there isn't anybody else to take over. I think we may as well go along for the ride. Who knows, maybe it will be like a roller coaster, and after plunging down for a while it will shoot up again!

Bledsoe was the best qb we've had since Kelly of course it can get worse

Bledsoe couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. NE knew it. Just took awhile for us to figure it out. My wife used to call him Klutzoe. She doesn't even watch football, but she could tell he sucked.

Bledsoe couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. NE knew it. Just took awhile for us to figure it out. My wife used to call him Klutzoe. She doesn't even watch football, but she could tell he sucked.

I don't fully Disagree. Bledsoe was by no means a HOF, but I'd take Bledsoe over any of the crap we've had since Kelly

Edited by Stealth

Right now we're beating the teams that everyone expects us to beat and getting pounded by the better teams in the league. W's - Chiefs and Browns, L's - Jets, Pats, 49ers. Next up before the Bye Week is the Cardinals and then the Titans. IMO, those are two winnable games. We could very well be 4-3 at the break. Can it get worse? Certainly. Fitz could do just enough to make the organization think we can win with him at the helm again by going 7-9 or something. Then, In turn, miss out on Matt Barkley if we're serious about getting a REAL QB.

Right now we're beating the teams that everyone expects us to beat and getting pounded by the better teams in the league. W's - Chiefs and Browns, L's - Jets, Pats, 49ers. Next up before the Bye Week is the Cardinals and then the Titans. IMO, those are two winnable games. We could very well be 4-3 at the break. Can it get worse? Certainly. Fitz could do just enough to make the organization think we can win with him at the helm again by going 7-9 or something. Then, In turn, miss out on Matt Barkley if we're serious about getting a REAL QB.

That's the essence of the hell we're in. Not bad enough to draft real talent. Not good enough to make the playoffs. It's blase lol

That's the essence of the hell we're in. Not bad enough to draft real talent. Not good enough to make the playoffs. It's blase lol

Like the avatar bro. I watch Regular Show with my two boys all the time. :thumbsup: And right you are.

Second time I heard that today. What is this teams hierarchy seeded by draft pick, and salary? Who could have imagined this would be the Bills 2012 season? I bunch of lame wannabes, with no desire to win, afraid to call one another out in private.

It has to be total lack of respect for Gailey and Wannabe.

Even Jimbo for some odd reason has remained quiet during this collapse. He has in the past given his unsolicited opinion during the dick ball years.

Actually, Jimbo did speak on 97 rock yesterday. He said this falls on Wanny and that the schemes are as basic as he has ever seen. He said his nephew could read the defense that the Bills put out there. Yes, this is going to get a LOT worse.