RE: Fitz-Chan Fates Tied Together

Fitz Interview

On the fate of Gailey and himself being tied together:

That is something that, for me, I do not think I need to sit and put that on my shoulders every week and every play. I think if you do that and you start pressing, you are not going to be effective. I have to go out there and just play. That is the biggest thing for me. I do not think about that stuff when I am out there. I do not think about ‘I have to make this play or else’ or ‘we have to win this game or else.’ For me, it is just going out there and trying to execute the offense.

Interview from BB.com link

IMHO that sounds like a loser's response. I want the QB to feel responsible. I want him to know that the organization's fate rides on his shoulders. This is a QB driven league. Maybe he knows he's not good enough and couldn't handle the stress. Hearing the sorry post-game press conferences though make you realize, the guy is NOT a leader.

Fitz Interview

IMHO that sounds like a loser's response. I want the QB to feel responsible. I want him to know that the organization's fate rides on his shoulders. This is a QB driven league. Maybe he knows he's not good enough and couldn't handle the stress. Hearing the sorry post-game press conferences though make you realize, the guy is NOT a leader.

Since your in the locker room and meetings, im sure you know full well what goes on behind the scenes and how much of a leader Fitz isnt.

Fitz Interview

If he sounded more like your idea of a leader in press conferences, would that make you feel better about the results on the field?

The Bills play so far this season is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, but the Bills fans trying to psychoanalyze every word out of a player's lips and attack it .... I'm not sure how to describe it.

They'll be fine, once they are healthy on the Lines. I watched them shred a very good KC defense, so I don't doubt they have the first stringers who can get it done. Its not a deep team though, they need all their players to succeed against top 10 teams, which they face in 3 of the next 4 games. If they split the next two games , we will be fine.

If he sounded more like your idea of a leader in press conferences, would that make you feel better about the results on the field?

The Bills play so far this season is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, but the Bills fans trying to psychoanalyze every word out of a player's lips and attack it .... I'm not sure how to describe it.

Do players respect a team "leader" whose performance is severely lacking on the field of play? I highly doubt it. Hard to command any respect in a results based business like the NFL where he's one of the most glaring problems on the team. Fitz should be nowhere near any NFL team's starting lineup.

Damn the Bills need a QB!!!

I think the results and attitude go hand in hand.

They'll be fine, once they are healthy on the Lines. I watched them shred a very good KC defense, so I don't doubt they have the first stringers who can get it done. Its not a deep team though, they need all their players to succeed against top 10 teams, which they face in 3 of the next 4 games. If they split the next two games , we will be fine.

Don't make me laugh, the Bills will only beat bad teams.