Biden Vs. Ryan "Game Day Thread" LOL

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. As a policy matter, it's got to get through Congress, either way. And good luck with that.

As a debate matter...like anything these two jokers say tonight really matters. :lol:

No, his ignorance is WAY above average.

Both are jokers because Biden the Democrat is winning. Why are you watching this? What's the point Mr non partisan?

We won't increase military spending even though it's our position. We will cover preexisting injuries even though it's not our position. We don't have a tax cut, what are you talking about? We don't want war w/ Iran but we're ready to go to war with Iran. on and on

The first is just stupid (on their part, not yours).

The second - I've never heard them say they wouldn't cover preexisting conditions.

The third - I've heard the plan, multiple times. They don't have a "tax cut", they have a plan for "tax reform" (one that I've been arguing for for about 10 years, by the way).

The fourth - that's the same damn thing the Obama administration and every administration before says about any threat, real and perceived.

No, he's a punk. I suppose he will be one of the 12 to 20 lunatic running for the GOP nomination in 2016 though.

Don't be retarded.... He has the polish, just a little to young and wet to have the charisma... He's gonna be a player for a long time, the guy is bright....

Biden is just too experienced at running the political game... Obama is lucky, this might sve his hide

Both are jokers because Biden the Democrat is winning. Why are you watching this? What's the point Mr non partisan?

Do you read? Ever? I already said, multiple times, I'm watching this to watch Biden go full-goose bozo. Period.

People who are secure in their thoughts don't have to browbeat the opposition.

They do when it's politics.

The first is just stupid (on their part, not yours).

The second - I've never heard them say they wouldn't cover preexisting conditions.

The third - I've heard the plan, multiple times. They don't have a "tax cut", they have a plan for "tax reform" (one that I've been arguing for for about 10 years, by the way).

The fourth - that's the same damn thing the Obama administration and every administration before says about any threat, real and perceived.

The second came flying out of Romney's mouth in the first debate and was repeated point blank when asked by Obama

Biden is just too experienced at running the political game... Obama is lucky, this might sve his hide

It will impress the wonks and those inside the beltway only B

the CNN focus group lines show that most people are not as impressed with Biden as some are here.

Don't be retarded.... He has the polish, just a little to young and wet to have the charisma... He's gonna be a player for a long time, the guy is bright....

+1

The second came flying out of Romney's mouth in the first debate and was repeated point blank when asked by Obama

Must've been early on, I tuned in late. Everything else I've heard is that they'd cover preexisting conditions; I've heard Romney say repeatedly he'd keep that part of the ACA.

He said quite the opposite.

Apologies, I "Ryan'd" when I should have "Biden'd." Did Biden say it worked?

It will impress the wonks and those inside the beltway only B

the CNN focus group lines show that most people are not as impressed with Biden as some are here.

I expected Joe to bulldoze here.... I think zryan has done well in his first debate.... In the end, it is about Romney and Obama...

Look, Paul...there's no way to sell this "strong man" mumbo jumbo we're sick of war, we don't want to dump weapons in every dispute, nobody is buying these rhetoric points...this is pathetic. I understand you have to defend the nonsensical neocon created plan your party is running on yet again...but please stop