Biden Vs. Ryan "Game Day Thread" LOL

I'm at work, so I can't watch, but if Ryan is really getting his ass handed to him by Biden he should hang it up. Biden trying to defend this administrations record is about as laughable as Chan Gaily trying to defend his. This should be an easy game of whack-a-mole for Ryan.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear lord - just got home- this is like skip Bayless and Steven smith having their slap fights about lebron and tebow on first take.

Was the whole thing such a disaster or mostly the last 5 minutes?

It's been getting increasingly worse.

Dear lord - just got home- this is like skip Bayless and Steven smith having their slap fights about lebron and tebow on first take.

Was the whole thing such a disaster or mostly the last 5 minutes?

lol basically the entire thing but getting worse

Edited by TheNewBills

I'm at work, so I can't watch, but if Ryan is really getting his ass handed to him by Biden he should hang it up. Biden trying to defend this administrations record is about as laughable as Chan Gaily trying to defend his. This should be an easy game of whack-a-mole for Ryan.

Ryan's trying to be the technician presenting facts. Whether the facts are true or not (as I'm checking as he speaks, some are, some aren't), Joe interrupts, argues with him and derails him, and gets him to say stupid ****.

I get the impression that Biden knows jack **** about foreign policy...but it's the same basic ignorance that most Americans have, so it plays.

Ryan looks like the expert...Biden...the petulant child.

Oh...perhaps Joe is having a moment of clarity?

We are taking credit for training, and getting our guys killed in that training, but now we are leaving, because it's too expensive, because they are responsible?

Wait, are we happy about training or not?

Incoherent.

Ryan is doing fine, just a little to serious.... He looks like a robot, but the guy is bright.... Ryan is so tight he could squeeze diamonds

Ryan's trying to be the technician presenting facts. Whether the facts are true or not (as I'm checking as he speaks, some are, some aren't), Joe interrupts, argues with him and derails him, and gets him to say stupid ****.

I get the impression that Biden knows jack **** about foreign policy...but it's the same basic ignorance that most Americans have, so it plays.

So bf4e is there?

Nobody cares that budget boy just said they weren't going to increase military spending?

Not really. As a policy matter, it's got to get through Congress, either way. And good luck with that.

As a debate matter...like anything these two jokers say tonight really matters. :lol:

So bf4e is there?

No, his ignorance is WAY above average.

Not really. As a policy matter, it's got to get through Congress, either way. And good luck with that.

As a debate matter...like anything these two jokers say tonight really matters. :lol:

No, his ignorance is WAY above average.

We won't increase military spending even though it's our position. We will cover preexisting injuries even though it's not our position. We don't have a tax cut, what are you talking about? We don't want war w/ Iran but we're ready to go to war with Iran. on and on

but he has his talking points down, and certainly knows how to talk over both Ryan and the Mod...