Biden Vs. Ryan "Game Day Thread" LOL

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it time. You can't trust the Bad Biden to stay hidden all night.

But so far, they're both clueless...but Biden is the clueless father, lecturing Ryan the clueless kid. That image is winning (in the non-Charlie Sheen sense).

From you, they are "both clueless" means Biden is killing him

The split-screen isn't helping Biden—as it didn't help Obama.

Funny, according to the response lines on CNN, women are liking Ryan's answers much more.

Sad, but funny, what the world has come to. The networks round up a panel of disinterested, uninformed morons who are actually watching these debates trying to decide who they should vote for, and we get a play by play on how the debate is scoring with the morons. It's just funny to me how much effort goes to sway the least informed element, and that these stooges ultimately determine the fate of the rest of us. Maybe that's what's meant by the meek inheriting the earth.

Biden is doing what I expected, trying to play attack dog, and other than his smirks, and laughs, is doing well...

Ryan has missed already on a few attacks back. But because of Biden's attitude problem, he will not be thought of highly in polls...

Sad, but funny, what the world has come to. The networks round up a panel of disinterested, uninformed morons who are actually watching these debates trying to decide who they should vote for, and we get a play by play on how the debate is scoring with the morons. It's just funny to me how much effort goes to sway the least informed element, and that these stooges ultimately determine the fate of the rest of us. Maybe that's what's meant by the meek inheriting the earth.

That meter is an abdication of their responsibility to cover the debate. Literally...take the most idiotic amongst us and they'll score in real time? Jesus.

Either way....I'm in awe with Ryan's gameplan on talking about Iran...jesus

Objectively:

Biden is doing ok...a couple of his points were buried in his...whatever the smiling and goofing off thing is.

Ryan has done Ok to ignore Biden's attempt to bait him into getting angry.

Right now Biden's rambling a bit....Joe, there are these things called periods in sentences, and pausing for effect.