Biden Vs. Ryan "Game Day Thread" LOL

LOL...It was good that the moderator calmed Ryan down there, YOU KNOW, in case a candidate got testy for the first time this evening......

What a hack......

She's been cutting Ryan off all night. Though I will say that she did pose some moderately difficult questions to Biden.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody think Biden was able to turn it around with this?

Does anybody think Biden was able to sufficiently drive a wedge between Ryan and Romney? Did he even try?

Ryan's close was better.

Seems like the story will be the Biden behavior....and not the substance...but again, what do I know?

Does anybody think Biden was able to sufficiently drive a wedge between Ryan and Romney? Did he even try?

Ryan's close was better.

Seems like the story will be the Biden behavior....and not the substance...but again, what do I know?

The closing by Ryan is what it's all about.

Ryan's close was better.

It's a VP debate. Biden can't turn thing around for Obama. Nobody can, except Obama. Biden did bring some passion to the "battle" though....for what it's worth. That's about all he could have done...but he did.

Once again though...VP debates don't matte.r

It was a joke compadre..... After the kitty performance by Obama

I know, hehe...

I will say this for Biden, if he had been humble/serious Joe for the entire debate, I think he would have won. He has a lot more experience and is more skilled at selling the sob stories than Ryan. I think Ryan had the better stories, but wasn't as good at selling them.

Ryan remained respectful while Biden was acting like a rude obnoxious arrogant !@#$ for most of the debate.

So maybe Obama and Ryan should debate at Oxford to determine who is the most polite?

Quite frankly, I could care less....

But polls might be fun to watch, because of what I mentioned... Biden was an ass, period... But he is trying to appeal to seniors, who expect you to be polite.... funny how that works huh???

What people SAW in this debate, I think, is more important than what we heard....

Ryan's close was better.

Irrelevant... Team Romney could gain by blowing it up here, but all comes down to Obama... If Onama comes out on fire on Tuesday, I think he nails down the EC... Who knows what O will show...

It's a VP debate. Biden can't turn thing around for Obama. Nobody can, except Obama. Biden did bring some passion to the "battle" though....for what it's worth. That's about all he could have done...but he did.

Yeah but what does it say when the VP looks more passionate than the president?

Quite frankly, I could care less....

But polls might be fun to watch, because of what I mentioned... Biden was an ass, period... But he is trying to appeal to seniors, who expect you to be polite.... funny how that works huh???

What people SAW in this debate, I think, is more important than what we heard....

Meh, this fires up the base, little else... The meat is next Tuesday, that it needle moving stuff...

I only caught the last 20 mins. but I didn't see Ryan getting steam rolled. I don't think either guy did much of consequence.

Not that your asking me, but as I saw it...Ryan won the Libya exchange out the gate...then got steamrolled for most of the middle of the debate with some strong spots...then pulled it together towards the end. People have different opinions but I think Ryan just humiliated himself on foreign policy and Afghan in particular.

Edited by TheNewBills

I know, hehe...

I agree with you...but, if you read/watched/listened today, you'd would have gotten the impression that Biden could have gotten plenty done here.

Guess the pundits don't know, or, the Obama camp just said screw it, go in there and be a jerk, and hope that you can fire up the lowest common denominator.

One thing that did get done tonight? 47% = :death: They can say it all they want, but it's still dead.

Ryan took away their only credible weapon(which, if you look a the polling, is a double digit loser, and only a weapon to the media, and people that live in DC), and that's a net win.