Biden Vs. Ryan "Game Day Thread" LOL

Not true! You are wrong! You are and idiot, stupid, a fool for saying this! No way would you ever prove this! You loser, prove this! I dare you!

Tom is perfect, and never will you or anyone of his groupies say otherwise.

Given this post, and others I've seen from you? This can change, but, I'd have to put you in the "won't know when Tom's being an idiot" group.

But, don't fret, you are providing a valuable service to this board. Guys like you provide the starting point for things like 3.5, Retatta, etc. :lol:

That's why I don't get things like Crayonz et al. All of the classic threads we have....involve some, if not a plethora, of breaking the rules. What the hell is the entire Retatta thread, if not "talking down to other posters, trolling", etc? :lol:

It's...strange. I mean philosophically, if this was a real choice, and you had to make it: would you rather have Tim Graham....or Retatta? :lol:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't confuse most poster's inability to catch Tom saying something dumb....with them being groupies. If Tom left himself open anywhere near as much as most poster's, or you, do, he'd be taking the same beating you do.

Tom has written his share of idiocy, it's just that most people don't know it's idiocy, which says more about them, than Tom. :lol: Tom is also the fastest deleter in this board, and he gets real pissed when he thinks he's gotten over...but you have his deleted post all cached up and ready to go. :lol:

The one thing you can count on, and dare I say is a redeeming, and even comforting, quality about the DC_Tom "brand", he rarely talks about things he doesn't know about.

If you really want to be critical of DC_Tom, ask him why he doesn't start threads, or begin conversations, rather than just doing drive-bys in everybody else's.

:lol: Now...I guarantee that will get you...something. Whether it is better than what you are getting? Well, as I said, that depends on you. :lol:

Yeah, I went to that meeting to see if it was real.(shh don't tell DuckDodgers). That's Juror #8, when I asked him to explain the difference between Macro and Micro.

:lol:

You're nuts. :lol: For the record: I rarely delete my posts, and never because I'm wrong (because, y'know, I never am.)

I agree that Ryan is actually in a difficult position, because (laughingly)nobody expects the sitting Vice President of the United States to actually say anything substantial (what does that tell you)

Rather than appear to be too "forceful" or "testy" as GOP candidates are usually described, when they answer a question honestly, I think that Ryan should ignore the moderator , and Joe, and just go on the offense against the Obama administration policies and decisions.

let Joe try and defend that without a gaffe . . . . . . . . . impossible.

It seemed to wonders for Mitt Romney in the first Presidential debate!

Edited by Buftex

Should be interesting tonight.

My fear is biden will do better than most people expect from him. Lets face it expectations are quite low. I think biden is going to go off on delusional tangents and will blatantly lie (either deliberately it through incompetence) and the media won't call him on it for what it is.

I would love nothing more than to watch Ryan hammer biden with stats and numbers to prove the truth.

Should be interesting tonight.

My fear is biden will do better than most people expect from him. Lets face it expectations are quite low. I think biden is going to go off on delusional tangents and will blatantly lie (either deliberately it through incompetence) and the media won't call him on it for what it is.

I would love nothing more than to watch Ryan hammer biden with stats and numbers to prove the truth.

To which he will be described as an "Angry, hateful, forceful, belligerent abuser of old people". See? They really DO want old people to die!

My fear is biden will do better than most people expect from him.

Biden showing up at the right table is exceeding expectations, but while the rest of the world jokes about the pending beat down, the reality is I don't expect either Romney or Ryan to fall into the "trap" game, as it were. They have all the momentum, numbers are shifting heavily in their favor, and they need only hold the ball through this debate.

I'm one of the first to discuss Biden's stupidity, but he hasn't survived this long because he's exclusively stupid.

Edited by LABillzFan

Don't confuse most poster's inability to catch Tom saying something dumb....with them being groupies. If Tom left himself open anywhere near as much as most poster's, or you, do, he'd be taking the same beating you do.

Tom has written his share of idiocy, it's just that most people don't know it's idiocy, which says more about them, than Tom. :lol: Tom is also the fastest deleter in this board, and he gets real pissed when he thinks he's gotten over...but you have his deleted post all cached up and ready to go. :lol:

The one thing you can count on, and dare I say is a redeeming, and even comforting, quality about the DC_Tom "brand", he rarely talks about things he doesn't know about.

If you really want to be critical of DC_Tom, ask him why he doesn't start threads, or begin conversations, rather than just doing drive-bys in everybody else's.

:lol: Now...I guarantee that will get you...something. Whether it is better than what you are getting? Well, as I said, that depends on you. :lol:

Mancrush.

Edited by John Adams

This debate will do exactly the same thing as the Romney-Barry debate: allow people to see the allegedly evil Repub unfiltered by the liberal media. Ryan just has to stick by his strategy of talking about the numerous failures of the Barry administration and he has it in the bag.

This debate will do exactly the same thing as the Romney-Barry debate: allow people to see the allegedly evil Repub unfiltered by the liberal media. Ryan just has to stick by his strategy of talking about the numerous failures of the Barry administration and he has it in the bag.

You mean Hillary?

You're nuts. :lol: For the record: I rarely delete my posts, and never because I'm wrong (because, y'know, I never am.)

Perhaps, but "am I wrong?". :lol: For the record: I have seen you delete plenty. Often I don't bother with posting it, because either it was understandable, or, I don't feel like having you chase me around the board for the next 3 days = tiresome.

Mancrush.

Wow, I guess it takes a lawyer to demonstrate proper use of irony, hypocrisy, and projection....all in a single word. :lol:

Now...so you don't get your panties in a bunch as per normal, Mr. Sensitive: I am just kidding with you. That's what the :lol: is doing there.

EDIT: Oh, and this is about goofing on BFFE, not you guys, hence the "Post 1: many posters can't tell when Tom's being an idiot, and then, Post 2: here's an example you being one of them". :lol: Lets see if either ego can process that properly. I decided to hit EDIT, and spell it out, because...well that should be obvious now, shouldn't it?

Edited by OCinBuffalo