Pats change their identity...

Justice

Pats change their identity in one offseason. They go from a passing team with no defense to a running team with a D overnight and here we 12 years later and we still can't figure this crap out. Frustrating.

I disagree. They are still a passing team. But have analyzed their own weakness and adapted to develop and use the run game to open the field for their passing game. Thereby becoming considerably more balanced in the process. Wouldn't it be nice to see a little of that in Buffalo.

I hate that organization for being smart and capable.

So much to inform you about. Pity I am not at my laptop.

The myth of the Patriots D overnight success. It is 2 years in the making with careful drafting on low risk players who at the worst turn out serviceable depth. The Patriots always have depth because of this. There are no household names on D for the Patriots and thanks to Shamu Wilfork all you think of is the fat b*itch sitting up front with her sausage fingers and ham hocks holding a cell phone...anyway...the team has had good players from drafting them and acquiring pieces of the puzzle that they need in Fas. Their coach, who with all his strengths, still has weaknesses and I will touch on that in a minute. The guy knows coordination. He knows where to put people to succeed. Belicheck is a genius for this.

The run game of NE has never before been tried. They have mediocre at best OL and at the worst they are still good enough to road grade. Everything benefits from the pass. It used to be Brady's team. Now it is Gronk's Meaning that the best player on that team is now Gronkowski and 31 other teams would take him over Brady.

To beat Belicheck you must constantly adjust. He does not settle with what he is doing when it is not perfect. If you keep your schemes in his face and get aggressive he will not be able to execute his material. More importantly if you can run the ball you cannot allow him time to get a feeling of what is going on, especially as of late. The Patriots have been slow starters in games this year, relatively.

Edited by jboyst62