Watch Out For Mcgahee Next Year

I remember his interview with Inside the NFL..he called this season a " stepping stone" well if 1100 yards and 13 Td's is a stepping stone??? I'd love to know what a good season is in his eyes..

And whatever it is, Im sure he'll get it

189993[/snapback]

Agreed. Willis gave it a great effort today. Maybe the only one on the O you could say that about. I've still got to wonder if we'd be in the playoffs today if Willis had started earlier. Even just in the first HALF of the 1st Jets game. :doh:

I remember his interview with Inside the NFL..he called this season a " stepping stone" well if 1100 yards and 13 Td's is a stepping stone??? I'd love to know what a good season is in his eyes..

And whatever it is, Im sure he'll get it

189993[/snapback]

If Willis is able to get back to 100% he is going to blow people away. I think his stepping stone quote was an acknowledgement that he's still not completely there yet - it is frightening to think of what he'll do when he is.

I just hope he can live up to this hype next season. Remember that teams will have this offseason to evaluate the game film. More importantly, should JP start, we will have a 2nd season RB with a rookie QB, could be a disaster until they get their communication honed.