We knew the Bills would lose @9ers in April

1B4IDie

We've only beaten 2 teams. They have a combined record of 1-9.

Using your logic "we were suppose to lose that game" we only have a chance at winning 2 more games the rest of the year. Tenn. and Jacksonville. They are the only teams left on our schedule with a worst record than ours. Miami, Indy, and the Jets all have the same record as us but they don't look so inept. Of course who does?

You want to be the best? (Which I hope we are striving for) you have to beat the best no excuses! Especially ones that say "Well we weren't supposed to win anyways".

You're not using my logic.

You're apply some kind of record comparison system, I'm not really sure I understand completely what you mean.

Either way its not time to decimate the GM and coaching staff yet again. Which seems to be the only thing this franchise is able to consistantly do.

If they get blown out by the horrible AZ offense then, well go ahead and freakout.

Serious,

I consider myself to be somewhat of a "optomist"

It is not that they lost. I did not expect a win in at least 2 of the 3 games we have lost.

It is the WAY the team has lost.....

- Team laying down

- Defense is bad on epic proportions......how do we get ran on with THIS defensive line?

I could take a 3 point loss.....a 7 point loss.....hell a TEN point loss.

These were not losses.....they were collapses