Letterman Top 10 Halloween Songs for the Bills

In the "spirit" of Halloween & an acknowledgment that our season is officially over I wanted to follow up on last seasons Top 10 Xmas Songs. One needs humor to be a Bills fan. Buckle up for a depressing final 11 games.

Chosen from Billboard Top 10 Halloween Songs - http://m.billboard.com/features/the-top-10-halloween-songs-1005445412.story

10. "Jilly Woman" The Eagles

9. "Running With The Bottom" Van Halen

8. "Somebody's Punishing Me" Rockwell

7. "Don't Fear The Rifle" Blue Oyster Cult

6. "A Nightmare on One Bills Drive" DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince

5. "Highway To Sell" AC/DC

4. "Werewolf of Harvard" Warren Zevon

3. "Mario-Lackluster" Ray Parker Jr.

2. "Monster-Cash" Bobby "Boris" Pickett & the Crypt-Kickers

1. "Spiller?" Michael Jackson

It's funny you posted this today because for some reason I woke up thinking of ways to make the 12 days of xmas be, the 16 weeks of football

I got this....

On the twelfth day of Chrimbus the buffalo bills gave to meeeee.

12 players whining

11 players trying

10 other teams laughing

9 decent passes

8 jills worth banging

7 more excuses

6 coaches who should be fired

5 decent players

4 interceptions

3 decent plays

2 overpaid divas

And a Chan Gailey who doesn't seem like he knows what the hell he's doing so he asks Buddy Nix to trade for a QB they won't use and they stick with the Amish Peashooter who has a serious case of noodlearm and can't make a throw that backups in the league are making while also making like 7 million dollars less then him and a GM who cuts the ONLY player worth having over the last 10 years after 3 bad games which may or may not have !@#$ed with the mindset of the lockerroom.....

IN A TREE

I got this....

On the twelfth day of Chrimbus the buffalo bills gave to meeeee.

12 players whining

11 players trying

10 other teams laughing

9 decent passes

8 jills worth banging

7 more excuses

6 coaches who should be fired

5 decent players

4 interceptions

3 decent plays

2 overpaid divas

And a Chan Gailey who doesn't seem like he knows what the hell he's doing so he asks Buddy Nix to trade for a QB they won't use and they stick with the Amish Peashooter who has a serious case of noodlearm and can't make a throw that backups in the league are making while also making like 7 million dollars less then him and a GM who cuts the ONLY player worth having over the last 10 years after 3 bad games which may or may not have !@#$ed with the mindset of the lockerroom.....

IN A TREE

Well played!