where's Dareus?

Dareus & Williams are getting Double because Mario & Anderson can't get to the QB its their job to push the QB up in the pocket to the Tackles or get pressure/sack & they aren't doing their jobs

I've watched Dareus a ton this year...I mean a lot...He is my favorite player basically...But I have to say that yes, he is double teamed some, but no where near as much as you would think...I've seen KW double teamed FAR more often...What I have seen from Dareus is no explosion off the ball, and once he's stood up it's over, unless the play goes behind him, then he does generally hustle...But you don't Draft a DT at #3 overall to catch RB's from behind...Believe me...If Dareus was all he is supposed to be this Defense would be WAY better...He needs to shed 25 lbs and channel the spirit of Warren Sapp...He's underachieving in a BIG way... B-)

Hanging out with Mike Williams.

What a disappointment. I was also a Watt fan, also liked Dareus, but I would've loved to move down in that draft. Swap with Dallas since they wanted a CB and loved Peterson. They moved up this year to take Claiborne.

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Maybe Dareus had a bad game, but it wasn't due to lack of hustle. The guy was playing his tail off, including chasing guys down 20 yards down field when our LB's missed a bunch of tackles or were in the wrong gaps.

He does hustle when the play goes by him...But remember he's initially blocked at the point on most of those plays...If you think he's doing anything great I would suggest putting on the tape and watching him every down...Just prepare for the disappointment...And believe me when I tell you no one could possibly be more disappointed than I am...He's no where near the player he should be...Not even close...We're talking about the #3 overall pick in a Draft that saw AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, and JJ Watt Drafted right after him...Dareus' impact should be FAR greater...He gets and stays blocked too much...He's got surprisingly limited quickness and ability to penetrate with explosion...He should be WAY better...But he's not... B-)

He does hustle when the play goes by him...But remember he's initially blocked at the point on most of those plays...If you think he's doing anything great I would suggest putting on the tape and watching him every down...Just prepare for the disappointment...And believe me when I tell you no one could possibly be more disappointed than I am...He's no where near the player he should be...Not even close...We're talking about the #3 overall pick in a Draft that saw AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, and JJ Watt Drafted right after him...Dareus' impact should be FAR greater...He gets and stays blocked too much...He's got surprisingly limited quickness and ability to penetrate with explosion...He should be WAY better...But he's not... B-)

The entire DL plays wired to their blockers. I saw Kyle Williams throw off a blocker once, but for what many were hyping as the best d-line going into the season, it's simply surreal how underperforming they are.

The entire DL plays wired to their blockers. I saw Kyle Williams throw off a blocker once, but for what many were hyping as the best d-line going into the season, it's simply surreal how underperforming they are.

Agreed...It's definitely not just Dareus...But I thought that kid would be elite...And he's no where near...

It's funny I was thinking today that Bills Defenders actually look like they are magnets being attracted to blockers...It's really insane what is going on out there... B-)

Agreed...It's definitely not just Dareus...But I thought that kid would be elite...And he's no where near...

It's funny I was thinking today that Bills Defenders actually look like they are magnets being attracted to blockers...It's really insane what is going on out there... B-)

Yep. Magents is what it looked like. Even guys in the back 7 were wired to their blockers and looked like Road Runner running backwards.