How the Bills can beat the 49ers

sjjr

The first thing I will be looking for is - do the Bills have enough heart to go out and fight for a win? We just witnessed them, particularly the D, quit on the field in an extremely critical division game.

S.F. is a solid playoff team. They beat Green Bay on the road, Detroit at home and spanked the Jets last week. This is their second home game and their crowd will be amped. Today you will see the difference between a well managed and well coached team and a team that has some talent but has been drifting aimlessly for the past 12 years. The difference will be clear to see. I expect the Niners to dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Niners 34 Bills 13.

Final score 45-3. Even worse than I thought. After seeing what happened in the second half at home last week, I don't know how anyone could have gotten their hopes up for a close game against the 9'ers. Any serious NFL team would make serious changes following 2 disasters like this. I guarantee nothing will happen in Buffalo though.

If Al Gore is running like that, Ill be pretty amazed

I'm pretty sure even Al Gore can be at the very least nominated for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week against the Bills D.