Caption this

Many years ago, I laughed at a guy who told us he was doing construction work another part of a hotel in Little Rock, and saw the Clintons...

The story went something like this... The crew was working on the opposite side of an "H" shape of the building, and out onto the balcony, they say a man walk, young lady in arm, both in robes. Supposedly, all of them recognized the governor of Arkansas at the time, Bill Clinton, but had no idea who the young lady was. Funny thing is however, a short time latter, another woman walked out, and it was of course, Bill's wife, the first lady of AR, Hillary... Also in a robe, lighting a cigarette....

For years, I've laughed about the story, and still, to this day doubt it... But seeing this pic, reminded me of it, so wanted to pass it along just to stir the pot some more...

I don't blame you if you doubt the story, as I do, but the story that I was told this story, I want you to know, is absolutely true... Way, way before any scandals involving Bill and his questionable private life ever came about...

Many years ago, I laughed at a guy who told us he was doing construction work another part of a hotel in Little Rock, and saw the Clintons...

The story went something like this... The crew was working on the opposite side of an "H" shape of the building, and out onto the balcony, they say a man walk, young lady in arm, both in robes. Supposedly, all of them recognized the governor of Arkansas at the time, Bill Clinton, but had no idea who the young lady was. Funny thing is however, a short time latter, another woman walked out, and it was of course, Bill's wife, the first lady of AR, Hillary... Also in a robe, lighting a cigarette....

For years, I've laughed about the story, and still, to this day doubt it... But seeing this pic, reminded me of it, so wanted to pass it along just to stir the pot some more...

I don't blame you if you doubt the story, as I do, but the story that I was told this story, I want you to know, is absolutely true... Way, way before any scandals involving Bill and his questionable private life ever came about...

I have a similar second hand account. Check that, third hand account

A former coworker of mine was retired Air Force. He told me one of his AF buddies was on a flight transporting Hillary when she was First Lady. Not Air Force One, just some Air Force transport. Former coworker told me his AF buddy claimed that Hillary and Markie Post (chick from Night Court) did the Mile High Club thing

Okay, I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so this seemed like a safe place to dump this recent photo of DWS from Vogue. Yeah, no...I'm serious. It's really her. Seriously. No kidding. Yeah, I know it doesn't look anything like her, but it's really her.

Photoshop is like bacon. There's apparently nothing it can't do.

wasserman-schultz-vogue.jpg

Okay, I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so this seemed like a safe place to dump this recent photo of DWS from Vogue. Yeah, no...I'm serious. It's really her. Seriously. No kidding. Yeah, I know it doesn't look anything like her, but it's really her.

Photoshop is like bacon. There's apparently nothing it can't do.

wasserman-schultz-vogue.jpg

What a difference between the "before" and "after" pictures

post-9928-0-78504800-1349721195_thumb.jpg