[closed]The uncovered Obama Hampton U. video or: KILL WHITEY!!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/3/

Obama gave the speech in the middle of a hotly-contested presidential primary season, but his remarks escaped scrutiny. Reporters in the room seem to have missed or ignored his most controversial statements. The liberal blogger Andrew Sullivan linked to what he described as a “transcript” of the speech, which turned out not to be a transcript at all, but instead the prepared remarks provided by the campaign. In fact, Obama, who was not using a teleprompter, deviated from his script repeatedly and at length, ad libbing lines that he does not appear to have used before any other audience during his presidential run. A local newspaper posted a series of video clips of the speech, but left out key portions. No complete video of the Hampton speech was widely released.

Obama begins his address with “a special shout out” to Jeremiah Wright, the Chicago pastor who nearly derailed Obama’s campaign months later when his sermons attacking Israel and America and accusing the U.S. government of “inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color” became public. To the audience at Hampton, Obama describes Wright as, “my pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me. He’s a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago, but all across the country.”

By the time Obama appeared at Hampton, Jeremiah Wright had become a political problem. Wright told The New York Times earlier that year that he would no longer be speaking on the campaign’s behalf because his rhetoric was considered too militant. And yet later in the Hampton speech Obama explicitly defends Wright from unnamed critics, a group he describes as “they”: “They had stories about Trinity United Church of Christ, because we talked about black people in church: ‘Oh, that might be a separatist church,’” Obama said mockingly.

Followed by the bald-faced lies and victimhood schpiel about monies WRT Katrina as evidence that the federal govt doesn't care about black people. See the story and the video for the full extrapolation of how much the federal govt owes "our people."

NO surprise this whole speech was swept COMPLETELY under the rug by the MSM in attendance.

So here we are with the president's own October Surprise.

This video IMO more or less validates Romney's 47% video, tic for tac.

http://dailycaller.c...-new-orleans/3/

Followed by the bald-faced lies and victimhood schpiel about monies WRT Katrina as evidence that the federal govt doesn't care about black people. See the story and the video for the full extrapolation of how much the federal govt owes "our people."

NO surprise this whole speech was swept COMPLETELY under the rug by the MSM in attendance.

So here we are with the president's own October Surprise.

This video IMO more or less validates Romney's 47% video, tic for tac.

Already being discussed in another thread.