What? You mean anyone can see what I put on Twitter?

Just Jack

As a chef (well retired chef) that is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. That mother !@#$er should die and rot in hell. :angry:

As a chef, you're defending taco bell cuisine? Im proud of ya!

As a chef, you're defending taco bell cuisine? Im proud of ya!

Cooking is and always will be a noble profession. I don't care if you're working at Taco Hell or the French Laundry. You put an apron on you do so for one reason and one reason only to feed them and make them happy. Ok so when you put an apron on you do so for two reasons and two reasons only to feed them, make them happy and make money for your employer. Ok so when you put on an apron you do so for three reasons and three reasons only, to feed them, make them happy, make money for your employer and to provide for your family. Ah !@#$ing piss on it!

Cooking is and always will be a noble profession. I don't care if you're working at Taco Hell or the French Laundry. You put an apron on you do so for one reason and one reason only to feed them and make them happy. Ok so when you put an apron on you do so for two reasons and two reasons only to feed them, make them happy and make money for your employer. Ok so when you put on an apron you do so for three reasons and three reasons only, to feed them, make them happy, make money for your employer and to provide for your family. Ah !@#$ing piss on it!

No one expects the Chalupa Urination!!!