Teddy the Superhero Pup!

ajzepp

So a few months ago, a good friend of mine says that she really wishes she could get a dog. I promised her that if she did, I'd help her out since she was in school and working FT. So she ended up getting a 12 week old Cockapoo, who was a pretty sick little fella at first. Over the past few months I've spent a lot of time working with him and training him, and the results of some of that are on the youtube vids I have posted of him. He's very smart...he was housebroken in a matter of weeks...he learned how to sit, stay, fetch, speak, and come in very short order, and he's got a fantastic personality.

One thing we've noticed is that he loves watching tv and the computer screen. If he sees something interesting, he'll sit there and literally watch it intently for a significant amount of time. Well, as it turns out, Teddy is a lover not a fighter...and not only has he exhibited a protective instinct with both myself and my friend, but he also responds to ANY sort of violence that he sees. Case in point, we started watching a movie called "Haywire" the other day. As usual, Teddy plopped down in the middle of the bed/couch and sat there and watched along with us. But about five minutes into the film, Channing Tatum and Gina Carano get into an altercation in a diner...Teddy did NOT like that!

So not only is this the first dog I've been around that loves watching TV, but he's the first to take a stance and put his foot down in the name of stopping violence! lol