It's really hard watching a team you've loved for the past 20

Tom stahl

years get run all over by a team that we have all hated with a passion the past 12 years at least. Were all excited on here all week reading the news talking to your buddy's about the game and so on, and we just get blindsided BOOM! just like that. Its same old same old regardless of what players we sign what coach we have, i just feel sorry for all the fans that put there heart and soul into this team like me and we keep setting ourselves up to get our hearts ripped out almost every week. How much more can we all stomach

Edited by Tom stahl

Yeah, but at least you have the good years. I'm 21. What do I have? The only playoff game I remember is the Mucus City miracle.

Understood...But there were bad years before those good years too...So...Believe me we feel your pain...Times two... ;)

Many old timers have vivid memories of 1967 to 1972… six seasons in which the Bills accumulated a grand total of 17 wins… in six seasons…

Then of course there was the 5-23 record that Head Coach Jim Ringo led us to in 1976-77… and the Stephenson/Bullough years when we were a combined 16-48 over 4 seasons.

Historically the Bills have been a lousy team.

All time, the Bills have a 366-418-8 record for a win percentage of .469 and just 19 winning seasons in 51 years.

The Bills are lucky to have such devoted fans.