What we will/won't hear from Chan today...

We will hear the truth that we go beat physically. Asking four DL and one LB to stop the run just doesn't work in the NFL no matter how much money you spend on the DL.

We will not hear Wanny is being relieved of his play calling duties.

We will not hear the stupid excuses of the defense not getting their "fits" correct. As above he will say they just beat the tar out of the defense.

We will hear him say Fitz did some good and bad things.

We will hear they need more consistency but offer no solutions of how to be more consistent.

We will hear Urbik is 2-3 weeks, Glenn is high ankle and 6-8 weeks but not IR, Byrd, Spiller, and Chandler will be OK.

We will not hear him admit fault for having a guy with a bum shoulder run into the line on the goal line.

We will hear some excuse why blitzing is bad and dropping 7 while still giving up 600 yards and 100 points in two divisional games is the right way.

We will not hear why it is a good idea to carry 4 QB's.

We will not hear Graham is moving to the starting line up even though he is the only WR that can get deep.

Chan is a straight shooter which is why Iike him. However, it's becoming increasingly clear that while he's a very good offensive coordinator, he's not fit to be a head coach in the NFL. We all knew this when he failed in Dallas, Miami, and Georgia Tech as HC. He's trying his best but it's not working. This is on Buddy Nix.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Chan is a straight shooter which is why Iike him. However, it's becoming increasingly clear that while he's a very good offensive coordinator, he's not fit to be a head coach in the NFL. We all knew this when he failed in Dallas, Miami, and Georgia Tech as HC. He's trying his best but it's not working. This is on Buddy Nix.

There's been an awful lot of talk about the "hows and whys" what happened yesterday, happened. When it can all basically be crystalized into what you said.

This team has a head coaching problem. In the two biggest games of the year (Jets and Pats) the Bills not only came up small, but they didn't look good enough to beat a college team. They were humiliated. I'm left wondering if our cheerleaders could play better than them. Or at least give a better effort. Calling them the "Buffalo Jills" is an insult to the Jills.

If I'm Nix, I'm calling Chan in and telling him his job rides on the Bills having a winning season this year. If I'm Stevie Johnson, I'm calling a players only meeting and letting them know that half hearted efforts will not be tolerated from here on out. This is Stevie's team and they need a player to step up and take the leadership roll. What better week to do this than his "homecoming" week. We have an emotionless team and that's a sign of very bad coaching.

As for Fitzpatrick, he's giving it his all and I appreciate that, but It's become clear that our QB of the future is playing in college right now and will be our first round pick of the 2013 draft.