santonil holmes may be out for season too

Wow has jets season taken a turn for worse after whooping us. Revis gone, 1&2 (would have been 0&3 without fg mess ups from Miami), shut out at home today, and fans for first time chanting "tebow tebow". After the game the seemingly good news Holmes foot isn't broken was caveated by their concern its something worse like an Achilles. #1 player on D gone, #1 on O maybe too.

With jets implosion, bills sucking hard and fins in rebuild mode, this division is being gift wrapped for pats. Sucks too because outside division they have losing record.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Although the Bills sucked yesterday, and are 0-2 in division, they finished September 2-2 and are going on the road against 2 NFC teams. Expectations are low, really low, but they could wind up 4-2 and riding high. It's looking grim right this second, but its way too early to say that the oats have the division gift wrapped

Did anyone else see the replay of the Holmes injury? He falls down untouched with the injury and for some reason throws the live ball up in the air --- which a 49er gladly scoops up and runs in for a TD. What an complete ass. Screw my team -- I'm hurt!

Did anyone else see the replay of the Holmes injury? He falls down untouched with the injury and for some reason throws the live ball up in the air --- which a 49er gladly scoops up and runs in for a TD. What an complete ass. Screw my team -- I'm hurt!

Not to defend him, cause I think that he is overrated anyways, but that was just a natural reaction to the pain.

He did not conciously do that.

2nd in the division could be easily had this year and a decent shot at the wildcard but... yea the Bills still suck.

This definitely is probably the easiest year to make a run in the division and weren't blowing it. They didn't look it yesterday, but NE is an vulnerable as they have been in years. If the Bills don't have a winning record, it's time for a new coach.

Per NFL.com team source is saying he has a lisfranc injury and is almost certainlay done for the season. As much as I dislikae jets gotta feel for them. Odds are rapidly increasing we see tebow as starter. Not all sanchez fault. But qb will take most of the blame for what looks like a bad record in the making. I say no later than week 9 tebow takes over

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack