Way I look at it...

Had much to drink today? The real stat is 0-2 in the division. Both loss by big .... Big margins. Until the Bills find a real QB they will continue to slog through seasons as the whipping boys in the east. Wanny also looked totally outclassed today. The D had no help from the offense but they were simply outplayed and I could have run through the holes gashed in their highly touted line.

Had much to drink today? The real stat is 0-2 in the division. Both loss by big .... Big margins. Until the Bills find a real QB they will continue to slog through seasons as the whipping boys in the east. Wanny also looked totally outclassed today. The D had no help from the offense but they were simply outplayed and I could have run through the holes gashed in their highly touted line.

I'm not going to put this on Fitz. Two of his ints were horrible. But, it's pretty hard to come back when the defense is allowing a TD on five possessions in a row. And, I'll even forgive Fitz's late int. He was in a position where risks were necessary.

I'm not going to put this on Fitz. Two of his ints were horrible. But, it's pretty hard to come back when the defense is allowing a TD on five possessions in a row. And, I'll even forgive Fitz's late int. He was in a position where risks were necessary.

4th highest touchdowns in the 2nd half in the history of the NFL today by the pats*

That's just not right.

San Francisco is a completely different match up, not even close to new England, but I don't see it working out well for buffalo.

They just went to New York and manhandled them 34-0, holding the Jets to a disgraceful 145 yards of total offense. The one thing Minnesota said is that they could be run on, which could help us, but considering two of our better run blocking OLinemen are out for the game, I don't know how good we are going to be at doing that now either...