Justin Bieber lip syncs

Just Jack

Does it really make people feel good to make fun of a kid who's primary audience is kids? Seriously, this kid gets so much hate from people who are not SUPPOSED to like his music. Do you people attack Sesame Street for being too unrealistic and not gritty enough? What the hell are you expecting from a teenie bopper?

Does it really make people feel good to make fun of a kid who's primary audience is kids? Seriously, this kid gets so much hate from people who are not SUPPOSED to like his music. Do you people attack Sesame Street for being too unrealistic and not gritty enough? What the hell are you expecting from a teenie bopper?

I don't know...talent?

The kid can obviously sing. It's how they discovered him on that YouTube video. So why the lip sync? Is Justin partying too much and can't perform at his peak?

On the other hand it's not like the kids even care he's lip syncing. I took my daughter to see a very young Britney Spears many years ago. You would have to be blind not to notice she was lip syncing. And her dancing was dreadful too. Think any of the screaming audience cared?

PTR

Bieber's music is for kids? What r u talking about.....his last two albums were epic bro.

Track 3 and 4 i mean wow......kids can't grasp how deep those songs are

Bieber's music is for kids? What r u talking about.....his last two albums were epic bro.

Track 3 and 4 i mean wow......kids can't grasp how deep those songs are

listen to the #5 cut with some candles and you'll cry.

#9 backwaylrds says Paul is dead

+1

For the life of me, I can't understand why adults would ever choose to familiarize themselves with such music or care enough to comment on the teenage artist.

The kid can obviously sing. It's how they discovered him on that YouTube video. So why the lip sync? Is Justin partying too much and can't perform at his peak?

Seriously? Hasn't it been common knowledge that pop stars lip sych through live apparences ever since Milli Vanili??

+1

For the life of me, I can't understand why adults would ever choose to familiarize themselves with such music or care enough to comment on the teenage artist.

Seriously? Hasn't it been common knowledge that pop stars lip sych through live apparences ever since Milli Vanili??

Beacuse they have kids and need to know what they are up to?

Don't buy them that **** in the first place.

Unfortunately Bieber is what's popular right now, as pitiful as it sounds

I'm not the best person to give anyone parenting advice. But if I were to have a kid that age and they wanted to buy a Bieber song (or whatever crap music is en vogue at the time), I would require that for every Bieber/other pop crap song that they want to buy that they also have to download 2 of my choice. So for every Bieber pop song that will be out of style in 5 minutes, they are exposed to some Zepellin, Sabbath, Metallica, Rush, Doors, G&R, Alice In Chains, Rammstein, etc that they might not appreciate now but will later

Unfortunately Bieber is what's popular right now, as pitiful as it sounds

I'm not the best person to give anyone parenting advice. But if I were to have a kid that age and they wanted to buy a Bieber song (or whatever crap music is en vogue at the time), I would require that for every Bieber/other pop crap song that they want to buy that they also have to download 2 of my choice. So for every Bieber pop song that will be out of style in 5 minutes, they are exposed to some Zepellin, Sabbath, Metallica, Rush, Doors, G&R, Alice In Chains, Rammstein, etc that they might not appreciate now but will later

Really, so those are the choices? Bieber or heavy metal(accept for The Doors) I'd have them listen to my music on random. Everything from Rob Zombie to The Dead to David Arkwenstone to Martin Hayes to Dvorak and everything in between. There are a million genres of music out there and we should expose our children to as much of it as possible.