[closed]OWNED

mellaman101

First off guys...

We played the team most experts are picking for the Super Bowl

Second...

New England is comming off a 2 game losing edge

The D line was owned today. Nothing more than that. Fitz is Fitz and makes some really dumb and poor decisions. I do think alot of that also is we need some more talent on the WR side of things to help Johnson out.

Chan and his staff was outcoached today and failed to make halftime adjustments. Even if your winning, you have to change and tweek some issues...

Next up is San Fran and then we play the Cards. Both are VERY good teams and it will be good to see how the Bills react to this.

The season is not over guys and we are not going to win every game. This game would of been good to win but I feel the odds were stacked against us to the point of a no win situation.

The Bills problems poked their ugly heads. QB is a issue but I point my blame to Dave Wannstedt! He clearly is NOT using the talent provided to him. Where in the hell is the blitz packages. You want a D like the Ravens and Steelers? CHECK OUT THEIR THIRD DOWN PACKAGES! That wins games in todays NFL! Motivation by big plays from your D.

Have a safe week everyone and Go Bills and Sabres!