Todays Result

PO'14

I obviously want a win today. I want the team to play well. This is a chance to bury the Pats at 1-3 and get a huge and much needed division win.

However, if the Bills compete well and happen to lose, it wont be the end of the world.

The Bills, Pats will be 2-2 and the Jets can be 2-2 with a 49ers win.

As much as I am pumped for this game, I think there is alot of football left this year and I will stay positive with a loss.

Please folks, stay on the level no matter what the outcome! This Bills team is getting better and only missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

Cheers!

BTW....FU Patriots, Gisele Brady and Bill Billicheat. and another FU to the Jests and Loud Mouth Ryan!

Actually this loss can be devastating to this team, considering they have two rough games to the west coast to follow. Also the perception of the fans will go down as regards to protecting our home field. The pressure to win this game is more on the Bills. Winning this game gives them an identity and puts the Pats in a 1-3 hole.

As I stated, if they compete very well and lose by a close margin...the identity will not be affected. If its a blowout, then we are still miles away from the PATS.

I realize the Bills are goin west coast style, but 2-2 with 12 games to go is ok.

IMO, The season will be decided in the last 4 games of the season. ( which is refreshing considering the last decade )

Thanks for your opinion and KILL BRADY!

As I stated, if they compete very well and lose by a close margin...the identity will not be affected. If its a blowout, then we are still miles away from the PATS.

I realize the Bills are goin west coast style, but 2-2 with 12 games to go is ok.

IMO, The season will be decided in the last 4 games of the season. ( which is refreshing considering the last decade )

Thanks for your opinion and KILL BRADY!

Ok, I gotta ask... when does it become important to WIN DIV. GAMES?

Edited by kidprison

Of course you have to win division games. But again, 2-2 ( if Jets lose ) across the division with 12 games to go ( 6 more in the division ) is OK!!!!!

I went nuts agains the JETS game, but since then I have tried to remain on a level. Not to high, not to low.

Look at the run the Giants went on last year. All the talk was firing Coughlin.

Cheers,

Cur

I obviously want a win today. I want the team to play well. This is a chance to bury the Pats at 1-3 and get a huge and much needed division win.

However, if the Bills compete well and happen to lose, it wont be the end of the world.

The Bills, Pats will be 2-2 and the Jets can be 2-2 with a 49ers win.

As much as I am pumped for this game, I think there is alot of football left this year and I will stay positive with a loss.

Please folks, stay on the level no matter what the outcome! This Bills team is getting better and only missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

Cheers!

BTW....FU Patriots, Gisele Brady and Bill Billicheat. and another FU to the Jests and Loud Mouth Ryan!

Look if, the bills lose every game for the rest of franchise existence it's not the end of the world.

This is a home game, vs reeling and banged up division rival. This needs to be a win, and they better suit up today with that mentality.

Patriots are the ones with their backs against the wall right now. These guys have to come to our house. The Bills fan are going to loud and proud in this game.

this is a game where the bills absolutely have to get their opponant down, and choke them out. this could absolutely be one of those games where respect is taken, not given. statement game, all that good stuff.

Ok, I gotta ask... when does it become important to WIN DIV. GAMES?

Yeah. This game is very important to win. Minimizing it going in is some sort of meek protection measure against disapointment.

Sorry folks this needs to be a win and it should be very disapointing if it's not a win.

Friends....I live in Brasil and I have been pumped all week.

Kill em, Choke em, Eye Gouge em.....All that stuff....but we all know how difficult it is against a great QB like Gisele Brady. We have known our struggles.

A win or a loss, I will be on a level knowing that the season will come down to the last 4 weeks.

Cheers,

Cur.

2-2 across the division is not good. It does not tie the Bills for first, it puts them in third, since the two losses were against division opponents. This could hurt a lot if they have a chance to make the playoffs and it comes down to tie breakers.

Today was a total embarrassment. WTF is wrong with our defence???? Brady had all day to pass, Gronkowski running wide open. WTF?????? Was there no game plan? Fitzpatrick was all over the place with his passes (except the one to Chandler). I have been a Bills fan for 45 years and never have I seen such horrible play from the Bills. They looked like they decided to quit after half time.

Reality is...our defense sucks and the Bills cant play in PRESSURE situations!

But Im staying on the level.

the division is 2-2!

Our defense doesn't suck. Our defensive play calling sucks. We will eat the bad teams and lose to the good teams if we continue this play calling

Well, IM no expert on Play calling. I watched the game and realized that the defensive play sucked!

But also, a good QB wins 90% of the time over a team that doesnt have one!

It also goes to show how bad KC and Cleveland are!

we got outfranchised today. i was really hopeful but that's about all we ever get - false hope. we need another new coach and gm i actually think we have at least average talent but we have a below average organization from the owner to the coaches to the gm. that new england team was a touchdown better in talent at most but they came out in the second half and exposed the differential in coaching quality. it's kmart versus neiman marcus. a wholesale change in culture is needed and is not likely to happen