Am I the only who thinks they're rushing Jackson back?

Actually, it's probably more of a case of he's rushing himself back. Either way, I know it's the Pats, but I'd rather have him at 100% the following week than put him in a position where he could further injur himself. It's a long season. We're gonna need him down the stretch.

Part of this makes more work on the pats because they have to game plan if Fred or CJ will play. I do believe both will see some action in limited roles.

Actually, it's probably more of a case of he's rushing himself back. Either way, I know it's the Pats, but I'd rather have him at 100% the following week than put him in a position where he could further injur himself. It's a long season. We're gonna need him down the stretch.

I question your logic -- what tells you he is at risk of further injuring himself? He'll be wearing a protective brace.

As others have said, it serves no purpose whatsoever to have a player out there who cannot be a "full go" -- the game is too fast and violent to have players participating at anything less than 100%.

If the doctors have cleared him and Fred feels good, he should play. Period.

i would think that if anyone were to take a cheap shot at fred, then this offensive line would absolutely let their displeasure be known, and ejections, suspensions and fines would ensue. this just seems like a group that will not take take kind of numbnuttery lying down.

you are right, i just worry. Fred is the man.

In his wednesday interview he just sounded unsure.

i hope most of this is politics before game time by Chan and company towards patriots coaches.

i don't think he will play if he isn't ready, and if he does it will probably be in a limited role and they will be watching him closely. Chan feels the pressure to win this year or else, but luckily for the player's health, the team doctors have the final say.