Bills Patriots Injury Report *Mankins OUT!!!*

Rockinon

Haha. It would really be funny if Fred and CJ come out and play like they are perfectly healthy. Talk about a hat trick!!

Well.......I can dream can't I?

This is part of the fun Chan and Bill are having with each other. it's a personal game for these two. They are smart fellas trying to outsmart each other. good fun i suppose.

Hat trick is exactly right. Line all 3 up dressed and looking ready. Great fantasy. Mine is Anderson blindsiding Brady and making it stick. Or Moats doing the Favre on Marcia Brady

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belicheck is the biggest manipulator of injury reports in the league.

This is what I have read as well. If someone has a twinge in their muscle or just feels like having a short or off day they go on the list. I don't think too much stock should be put in the cheatriots injury list

This is what I have read as well. If someone has a twinge in their muscle or just feels like having a short or off day they go on the list. I don't think too much stock should be put in the cheatriots injury list

So you don't think Mankins not practicing all week is a fake......I don't. And the video of Gronk hobbling off the field.....that wasn't faked. Then there is Edelman who is listed as out now, also not fake.

The Pats are as banged up as the Bills, maybe even more.

So you don't think Mankins not practicing all week is a fake......I don't. And the video of Gronk hobbling off the field.....that wasn't faked. Then there is Edelman who is listed as out now, also not fake.

Mankins is a vet, practice to him is annoying. He knows the offense inside and out. For an Oline man like Mankins the best thing to do is let him rest. I think he will be just fine health wise. But i look forward to Williams and Dareus matching up against interior Oline of the Pats.

Why do people want the Pats to be injured? I want to see them at full strength so that we can really see what the Bills are made of. If they can beat a full strength Pats team then what's the excuse for not making a run at the SB?

I don't want to win because the other team stinks. I want to win because the Bills play great.

JMO

I want Mankins and Gronk to both play and still beat them. Edelman out though can be a problem for them. Welker will then be seeing double coverage. Gronk will have to stay on the line to protect Brady. They are pretty thin all ready, and if even one of them is not 100% Brady could be in for a rude awakening.

The Browns were supposed have one of the best OLs in the league and our defense still sacked Weeden a lot and got 2 interceptions. This offensive line of the Pats will be in trouble. JMO. The Pats are always going to be a threat with Brady steering the offense, but he's only one guy. He needs people around him and that is not looking too good for him. I expect the Bills defense to be a real problem.......Bills were on fire against the Chiefs at home and will be pumped for this one too. Listening to Kyle Williams, he is not taking anything away from the Pats. He says that they are the top dog in the division until someone knocks them out. He is not looking for injury weaknesses, but simply beating them strait up. That attitude is what will turn the tables. The Pats are in trouble.

Edited by Rockinon

I want Mankins and Gronk to both play and still beat them. Edelman out though can be a problem for them. Welker will then be seeing double coverage. Gronk will have to stay on the line to protect Brady. They are pretty thin all ready, and if even one of them is not 100% Brady could be in for a rude awakening.

The Browns were supposed have one of the best OLs in the league and our defense still sacked Weeden a lot and got 2 interceptions. This offensive line of the Pats will be in trouble. JMO. The Pats are always going to be a threat with Brady steering the offense, but he's only one guy. He needs people around him and that is not looking too good for him. I expect the Bills defense to be a real problem.......Bills were on fire against the Chiefs at home and will be pumped for this one too. Listening to Kyle Williams, he is not taking anything away from the Pats. He says that they are the top dog in the division until someone knocks them out. He is not looking for injury weaknesses, but simply beating them strait up. That attitude is what will turn the tables. The Pats are in trouble.

I want to win. I don't care if half the Pats roster is on IR. They can make excuses but we'll have the W.

PTR

I think you should read my post again. Nowhere in it did I mention specific names, I just stated I have read that belichick manipulates the injury report

I think you should read my post again. Nowhere in it did I mention specific names, I just stated I have read that belichick manipulates the injury report

Not trying to start a controversy. I just think that there is more to the injury report than what we have seen historically. These guys are banged up and for once, they are hurting as much or more than the Bills are this time around.

We are actually in good health for this one compared to some teams. Besides these Fred and CJ, who will return soon. We look alright going in.

Mankins is the best guy on the oline i think.

Doesnt matter Kyle would beat him anyway.

Just get the win.

Thanks for update rockinon!

Not trying to start a controversy. I just think that there is more to the injury report than what we have seen historically. These guys are banged up and for once, they are hurting as much or more than the Bills are this time around.

Hurting or not, it would be surprising if Mankins doesn't play. Isn't he the one who played all last year with a torn ACL?