Herm Edwards...Somebody please explain?

Dragonborn10

How old are you guys who complain about commentators/analysts? I used to do it when I was 17 I guess. Now I just expect them all to be terrible and full of meaningless cliches because the vast majority of them are. Just about everyone on CBS & FOX is awful.

Shouldn't we instead single out the ones who are actually insightful?

Can someone, anyone explain or give some information on how this guy got to be a headcoach, a headcoach that an orginaztion gave up draft picks for, and now is a commentator for ESPN??? How does he interview for a job and someone come out of that interview sayign this is our guy to lead our football team? This is the guy on want on camera representing our brand name.

It has to be naked pics of someone..has to be...

What is your issue with him? He was a decent player, not great, but had a decent career. Been in football forever. Demands respect, something alot of recent BIlls coaches haven't. Has forgotten more football then you and I together will ever know, and even though he has been in it forever he still has enthusiasm and a love for the game. How did he get a job? How did Greg Williams get the job in Buffalo-they said because he was organized and passed over Marvin Lewis because of that along with a few other more qualifed coaches.