Is there a big TBD tailgate planned for this weekend?

The Poojer

The wife and I will be in the lot with our friends Paul and Lisa. I will have the oven out. Tell him to ask hammer or his workers where the Stromboli is. He is more than welcome to stop by or hang out.

I will have my TBD hat on.

Edited by mead107

Forgive the misplaced post / me looking ahead, but...

A bunch of folks and I will be at the Niners/Bills game. Where would I find more info on tailgate coordination? I hear Kenny will be out here, and that it's generally "the" big road game of the year for a lot of folks from WNY to attend, but right now I don't have any further color on how to coordinate with anyone else that'll be there. I know the worst case scenario is get there early and drive around till I see some Bills flags, but it'd be great to coordinate in advance if possible.

If any of you have an idea, please let me know.

Thanks!

Wish my crew wanted to park at Hammers..... they all favor Danny's parking lot.

So have your old crew tailgate at danny;s and we will see you with your NEW crew at Hammer's Lot.

my boss is heading up for the game and I was gonna suggest he stop by if there was one planned.

Hammer's Lot is Hosting the Bills Mafia Charity Tailgate this Sunday. Right upfront where the KickAzz TBD Tailgate party is held. lots of Bills stiuff being raffled of. PM me with your cell # Friday and I'll take care of your bo$$ with some prime parking.

So have your old crew tailgate at danny;s and we will see you with your NEW crew at Hammer's Lot.

Hammer's Lot is Hosting the Bills Mafia Charity Tailgate this Sunday. Right upfront where the KickAzz TBD Tailgate party is held. lots of Bills stiuff being raffled of. PM me with your cell # Friday and I'll take care of your bo$$ with some prime parking.

Any autographed stuff?