I said I'd be back...

Steel4real

Its not as easy to replace Drew as you think.  You either play JP and take your lumps or you sign a hasbeen reclamation project like Warner.

Look who starts for Cle, Ari, Dal etc.

Drew will get a job

189858[/snapback]

My point exactly. Look at kickers... TD thought they were everywhere!

:doh:

The Drew haters will be crying when we don't even get a wiff under some other chump.

Sometimes you better watch what you wish for!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason they weren't is in large part due to DREW.

He was horrible in the Raiders game, the second Pats game, today's game, the Ravens game, and the first Jets game.

He is probably the sole reason we lost a couple of those games.

189861[/snapback]

Most of those were pre-MaGahee?

Pats... Very high caliber.

Jags, Raiders (ref apology)... Bad calls

Most of those were pre-MaGahee?

Pats... Very high caliber.

Jags, Raiders (ref apology)... Bad calls

189866[/snapback]

I thought Travis Henry was a pro bowl running back? Everyone is so quick to turn on Travis (me included) but Drew still gets a free pass from a lot of the people here. Why? Travis had two very good years here. Drew had one good HALF of a season.

See my point?

I thought Travis Henry was a pro bowl running back?  Everyone is so quick to turn on Travis (me included) but Drew still gets a free pass from a lot of the people here.  Why?  Travis had two very good years here.  Drew had one good HALF of a season.

See my point?

189877[/snapback]

No.

More time is needed. Sorry.

I thought Travis Henry was a pro bowl running back?  Everyone is so quick to turn on Travis (me included) but Drew still gets a free pass from a lot of the people here.  Why?  Travis had two very good years here.  Drew had one good HALF of a season.

See my point?

189877[/snapback]

Fine, I'll bite.

TH *is* a pro bowl running back. However, we have a more complete back with WM.

As for Bledsoe; since you only care about wins/losses, how about I bring up the fact that Bledsoe's only had one losing season while here. How quickly we forget the Rob Johnson/Doug Flutie/Todd Collins/AVP/etc years before Bledsoe...

CW

Well, win or lose I said I would be back.  Here I am.  I am sure most of you could care less, but I meant what I said, and said what I meant.  Steelers are 15-1 and yinz are making draft pick posts soon...

I told you to watch out for our running game.  I also said our defense will shut your offense down.  I didn't think we would get to Bledsoe as often as we did, but the man has ALWAYS been a statue back there.  He HAS to get rid of the ball! 

I also mentioned Willie Parker and Verron Haynes, but even HE didn't play that much. 

Anyhoo... Crow is served.

189516[/snapback]

f_ck you you hillbilly stiller fan :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

i no how 2 rite good, du u?

189639[/snapback]

That was a great comeback, got anything to come back with that has anything to do with football, and doesn't make u sound like a twelve yr. old girl?

C'mon Fez show me the KNOWLEDGE, or perhaps u have just shown me ur extensive football knowledge.

ATTA BOY FEZ, ATTA BOY.

f_ck you you hillbilly stiller fan  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

190210[/snapback]

Well, at least you didn't hijack my thread with QB contraversy talk.

Don't you guys have enough Drew threads???

Brings me back to the Korky days though..