A Football Opinion Based on You !!

T master

This week our beloved Bills have a very big division game with the hated & sometimes feared Patriots , Wasn't it great last year when the guys finally beat them (praise god we got that monkey off of our backs)

This year we go into that game with our top 2 backs hurt , along with 2 other players , my question to you all is , is this game (if you were Chan) worth so much you play the guys at the risk of doing more harm to them or do you make them sit one more week & cover with our depth players giving them more experience for a later run

Or Possibly use them as a decoy of sorts no real hard work ?

Can we beat the Pats with Choice & The Kid filling in ?

Can The D win this game for us & afford the guys another week of healing to be 100% at SF ? Instead of them being 75% like Fred said ..

Or something totally different ??

Well there you all go dig in i am looking forward to your coaching wisdom !!

GO BILLS

I'd sit both especially Jackson. LCL injuries lead to ACLs if not properly rehabbed.

Being 2-2 at this point was predicted. It means NY Jets & Pats still own us. This is another statement game. To quote Mr. T, our defense needs to bring their PAIN game if we are to start 3-1.

This week our beloved Bills have a very big division game with the hated & sometimes feared Patriots , Wasn't it great last year when the guys finally beat them (praise god we got that monkey off of our backs)

This year we go into that game with our top 2 backs hurt , along with 2 other players , my question to you all is , is this game (if you were Chan) worth so much you play the guys at the risk of doing more harm to them or do you make them sit one more week & cover with our depth players giving them more experience for a later run

Or Possibly use them as a decoy of sorts no real hard work ?

Can we beat the Pats with Choice & The Kid filling in ?

Can The D win this game for us & afford the guys another week of healing to be 100% at SF ? Instead of them being 75% like Fred said ..

Or something totally different ??

Well there you all go dig in i am looking forward to your coaching wisdom !!

GO BILLS

What?