Occupy TSW

/dev/null

Actually I never thought he was all that funny. What was hilarious was watching suckers swallow his bait hook line and sinker.

It sucked though when others would chime in immediately after that telling people not to take crayonz seriously.

Actually I never thought he was all that funny. What was hilarious was watching suckers swallow his bait hook line and sinker.

This is the definition of trolling I never understood why his was allowed and others would immediately be chastized.

It sucked though when others would chime in immediately after that telling people not to take crayonz seriously.

Again why was his trolling acceptable? I never understood this at all...

This is the definition of trolling I never understood why his was allowed and others would immediately be chastized.

Again why was his trolling acceptable? I never understood this at all...

For me anyway, it was the absurdity of the trolling. Most of the trolls around here are of the "DURRRR PICKSPATRICK DURRR" variety. Crayonz railed against Canadians, blamed weed for all the worlds' problems, had a secret cabal of gerbils that performed his bidding (or something).

The Jimmy Spags stuff was over the top though, and it frustrated me when he decided to drop the persona and get all sanctimonious once a serious topic came to light.

For me anyway, it was the absurdity of the trolling. Most of the trolls around here are of the "DURRRR PICKSPATRICK DURRR" variety. Crayonz railed against Canadians, blamed weed for all the worlds' problems, had a secret cabal of gerbils that performed his bidding (or something).

The Jimmy Spags stuff was over the top though, and it frustrated me when he decided to drop the persona and get all sanctimonious once a serious topic came to light.

Boo boo foot Wiliams, Donte is an all pro, etc... were examples of the pickspatrick for me. I hated him/her derailing threads and never understood why it was allowed (maybe he has pictures of SDS :flirt: ).

I actually enjoyed him in the nba playoffs thread because he wasn't acting like an a-hole but the occasions were few and far between. Mostly found him/her to be an annoyance.

Boo boo foot Wiliams, Donte is an all pro, etc... were examples of the pickspatrick for me. I hated him/her derailing threads and never understood why it was allowed (maybe he has pictures of SDS :flirt: ).

I actually enjoyed him in the nba playoffs thread because he wasn't acting like an a-hole but the occasions were few and far between. Mostly found him/her to be an annoyance.

i think the difference, atleast in how i viewed him, was that he was satire and not seriously trolling.