Bills/*Pats ReCap (and it ain't pretty)

ChevyVanMiller

My other game balls goes to:

Eric Wood - Many times, he was leading the charge and dominating the DTs.

McKelvin - His punt returns were crucial and did NOT give up any big plays

Gailey - For not panicking and abandoning the run (he tried it a little hard in the 2nd Qtr), but Choice kept moving the chains, forcing Gailey to not abandon the Run.

A Williams - Made 2 great plays on the long balls, that could have been TDs.

"TE Scott Chandler

The big-target TE continues to get better and better. He snared two more touchdowns and made the Patriots pay for letting him run free down the seam. Let’s see the team has a speed receiver that can outrun coverage, a TE that gets them into the end zone and two running backs that are capable of taking it to the house on any touch – where then are they lacking on offense? Oh yeah, now I remember."

Chandler's play was really the only positive I saw on offensive. That snag in the corner for the first TD was beautiful and brought a tear to my eye.

Now I've always been a Fitz guy just because he was such a breath of fresh air from Trent Edwards, and he always gives 110% on every snap. But It's too obvious now though, the guy just doesn't have the physical tools to lead to this team against better opponents. We will not have a winning season until we have a true Franchise QB. And the worst part is that we'll go 8-8 this year, draft around 15th overall, grab a safety or LB, and this cycle will continue. I would have gladly tanked the season and went 0-16 to grab Geno Smith in next years draft.