OK......going to go cry now

cåblelady

Don't worry sweetie, next September we'll be "bubbling" with optimism again.

189643[/snapback]

You bubbling with Optimism? What is going to change that will make you optimistic cause your optimism in the chat room was evident from the start.

I just got a condolence email from my sister. Even though she lives near Pittsburgh and bought a Rothlisberger jersey.......I KNEW she was a Bills fan at heart. :P She started screaming when we went ahead and woke my brother-in-law up. :doh:

Right now I don't even want to watch football.  I didn't even fell nearly this bad at the end of LAST year.

This blows ass.

I need another drink.

189693[/snapback]

I hear that. I want nothing to do with the NFL for a good nine months. Back to the days of OT, OT, and SUW. All the hype got me excited - just a further fall.

To give credit where it's due, though - good job MM and company. Mularkey really had a good rookie season, more than I had expected. I would have been happy with 8-8.

Going into next season we're closer than we were this season (F*#k me I'm sick of saying that!).

To top it all the hell off, there's no hockey to watch. Screw you, NHLPA! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I agree with Nick. For right now... who cares who's fault it is. We'll revisit that after the adrenaline gland has backed off and there's no more taste for blood.

-Jeff

I just got a condolence email from my sister. Even though she lives near Pittsburgh and bought a Rothlisberger jersey.......I KNEW she was a Bills fan at heart.  :P  She started screaming when we went ahead and woke my brother-in-law up.  :doh:

189698[/snapback]

what kind of man did you let your sister marry? sleeping during football...completely unacceptable... :P

anyways, i found the hot tub and another few beers have washed some of my cares away...

I hear that. I want nothing to do with the NFL for a good nine months.  Back to the days of OT, OT, and SUW.  All the hype got me excited - just a further fall.

To give credit where it's due, though - good job MM and company.    Mularkey really had a good rookie season, more than I had expected.  I would have been happy with 8-8. 

Going into next season we're closer than we were this season (F*#k me I'm sick of saying that!).

To top it all the hell off, there's no hockey to watch. Screw you, NHLPA! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I agree with Nick. For right now... who cares who's fault it is.  We'll revisit that after the adrenaline gland has backed off and there's no more taste for blood.

-Jeff

189798[/snapback]

Exactly, I'm !@#$ing tired of waiting until next year only to see the same type of ending. The Bills sitting at home watching the playoffs.

We are now going to be at 6 years and counting.

How much long until we reach Bengal status?