Urbik blocking downfield on screen

Dragonborn10

Every time I looked at Levitre on a running play, he had made it to the second level. This is looking like a stud O-line.

I still need to see them do it for a few more games before I believe they aren't playing above their heads; and I want to see them keep up this pace for atleast the remainder of this season before I'm willing to even have a conversation about the unit being "elite", however they have been far and away the most exciting aspect of this team so far this year. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

In three games all five of the OL have made really nice blocks downfield. They're getting very good. I'm surprised how good they are playing, but this is three games in a row. I think Chan and Nix have done an excellent job with them, protecting them when they were not ready and now taking advantage of them when they are healthy. Glenn makes a huge difference that IMO has not been discussed enough, even though he has been applauded. Levitre at LG is a very good player but he is small. Having a finesse LT next to him like Bell made out left side talented but not physically dominant.

Now, Levitre is the only small guy on the OL and he is very good. The rest are huge. Glenn has been better than expected, by a long shot and I have been high on him. This is the first time that the OL is really ready to be dominant, but it looks good for us.

i think this o-line has been terrific thus far in the run and pass game. they are opening holes at the line of scrimage and sealing off defenders down the field. i have seen some very nice push from all these guys, and i've seen a lot of fire and scrappiness. if freddy and cj come back soon and can stay healthy i think it's within the realm of possibility to have 2 1,000 yard rushers. combine this with fitz's prorated passing stats and sacks allowed and...well, not too shabby. but, hey, it's only been 3 games.