CBS on Spiller

buffalo1983

Someone asked one of the "Experts" if Spiller will win the rushing yard title (Even tho we know he will share the back with Freddy,so it wont happen anyways) but they said no because most of his yard come from the shotgun and he needs to learn how to run the ball like some of the other greats.

Someone asked one of the "Experts" if Spiller will win the rushing yard title (Even tho we know he will share the back with Freddy,so it wont happen anyways) but they said no because most of his yard come from the shotgun and he needs to learn how to run the ball like some of the other greats.

In other news, Jerry Rice doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame because he didn't play enough in the slot position...

That was Boomer Esiason. Boomer is neither an expert nor does he like the Bills. So I would take it with a pinch of salt.

That comment is old school. Even Gailey has moved away from the idea you can't run the ball effectively out of the shotgun. I have heard many others say RB's prefer that they have a step or two head start before getting the ball. That is what the Pistol allows. Bills have run that formation, QB about 3-4 yards behind center and RB 2-3 yards direclty behind QB.

Lastly it isn't even accurate. Bills run plenty standard offensive sets even with a FB. Spiller is running hard inside and is a complete back. He isn't the waterbug Gailey talked about. He is the total package.

Lastly it isn't even accurate. Bills run plenty standard offensive sets even with a FB. Spiller is running hard inside and is a complete back. He isn't the waterbug Gailey talked about. He is the total package.

Couldn't have said it better. Well done my friend. Spiller is complete and Is far from the Dexter McCluster/Darren Sproles type that some think of. He's closer to Chris Johnson/Priest Holmes.

OK, not to jinx him or anything, but at this point, I am going to go out on a limb and say that Spiller is the closest

thing that I have seen to Barry Sanders in like forever, only bigger and stronger.

You and I clearly watched a different Barry Sanders.

I like Spiller, he could be great, but by no means is he Barry Sanders.

OK, not to jinx him or anything, but at this point, I am going to go out on a limb and say that Spiller is the closest

thing that I have seen to Barry Sanders in like forever, only bigger and stronger.

Oh yeah totally. CJ is a taller, lighter, faster, less quick, less elusive and less agile version of Barry Sanders. They all nearly carbon copies.

Later: Did Fitz hurt his hand when he signed his deal?

PTR

Nice

How is it that we already know that Revis has a tear, needs surgery, and is out for the year but we've heard nothing on Spiller yet?

F5! F5!

Same here... F5 ing

Edited by KollegeStudnet