Dan Darragh: Bills Quarterback Late 1960s

Jack Marin is an attorney here in Raleigh. Guy I know works at the same firm - I gave him my copy of "Buffalo, Home of the Braves" book and Jack signed over one of his pictures

"To Steve with Best Wishes. The Aud was a great place to play and to watch, wasn't it? Jack Marin"

Jack Marin is an attorney here in Raleigh. Guy I know works at the same firm - I gave him my copy of "Buffalo, Home of the Braves" book and Jack signed over one of his pictures

"To Steve with Best Wishes. The Aud was a great place to play and to watch, wasn't it? Jack Marin"

The NBA's "Mad Bomber" and for a few seasons, one of the NBA's best 6th Men… before they had that award. He was primarily Jim McMillian and Garfield Heard's backup.

When he was on Dr. Jack Ramsey's Buffalo Braves team, Marin averaged about 14 PPG off the bench and Ramsey actually taught him to shoot his ball with a bit more loft.

Back then players did not expect game years to pay for rest of life and needed to find work afterwards not expect NFL welfare.

Also, Darragh went to The College of William and Mary… you can't really compare him to most of the other players. He is a pretty smart guy.

And today, even after the MILLIONS & MILLIONS of money they make (vs. the "old days"), they still want a pension from the NFLPA. Mind-numbing.

Because ALL players made/make "millions and millions" of dollars?

Did you know pension is commensurate with years of service?

How much do you actually know about the NFL's pension system?

You don't think someone deserves a pension after playing in the NFL?