Navy Seals Leap Frogs drop into the Ralph.

Actually, my son is a NAVY pilot and was part of the crew that brought the NAVY Seals in from the west coast.. He and I watched the game from down on the field in front of section 125-ish Elvis area. I kind of was the official wind watcher. The aircraft you saw was a Lockheed Martin C-130J "Super" Hercules. Glad you enjoyed it.

What a home opener for the Buffalo Bills. The NAVY Leap Frogs dropped in just before game time. Sure wish I had my camera…. Just kidding, of course I did. For the fans at home and watching on TV around the world this is just for you. GO NAVY, GO BILLS!!!

Thanks for posting and please thank your son for his service. The third SEAL came in really fast once he got close to the field. My wife and I watched SEALS #2 & 3 'hovering' outside the stadium until #1 landed. They have amazing control of those chutes.

What a home opener for the Buffalo Bills. The NAVY Leap Frogs dropped in just before game time. Sure wish I had my camera…. Just kidding, of course I did. For the fans at home and watching on TV around the world this is just for you. GO NAVY, GO BILLS!!!

:beer: