The Bills and High School Football

Kelly the Dog

Okay, so I like twitter for the most part, and need to use it for a small element of my job, so so I know what is going on in that world. And I never tweet but I follow a bunch of people, including a bunch of the Bills.

I noticed tonight that both Aaron Williams, and Stephon Gilmore, independently and randomly, just asked their followers if there was any good high school football games in the area to go watch. And then I just saw AWilliams tweet about the game in Orchard Park he went to and was watching and all the great plays he saw.

I just thought that was very cool of those guys. They just love football.

Okay, so I like twitter for the most part, and need to use it for a small element of my job, so so I know what is going on in that world. And I never tweet but I follow a bunch of people, including a bunch of the Bills.

I noticed tonight that both Aaron Williams, and Stephon Gilmore, independently and randomly, just asked their followers if there was any good high school football games in the area to go watch. And then I just saw AWilliams tweet about the game in Orchard Park he went to and was watching and all the great plays he saw.

I just thought that was very cool of those guys. They just love football.

if there was rec button i would rec this