Romney's Letter To TBD Supporters....A Campaign Defined

Dear Fellow Two Bills Drive Republicans,

Unless you've been under a rock the past 7 days you might already be aware of the sad shape my campaign.

1. Paul Ryan booed at AARP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_dX6OHnas
  2. Herman Cain "I'd be ahead if I were the nominee." http://www.salon.com/2012/09/21/herman_cain_id_be_beating_obama/
  3. Tim Pawlenty leaves Romney mid-race before finish line http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/09/20/tim-pawlenty-leaves-mitt-romney-campaign-head-financial-lobbying-group/5T98oIDNLtduDFHJ1U99OI/story.html
  4. Romney's 47% comment sinks ship http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml
  5. 2012 Election odds: Obama 76.1% Romney 23.9%. Ouch those were the numbers that the Democrats were trying to make up to recall Scott Walker. http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/sept-19-a-wild-day-in-the-polls-but-obama-ends-up-ahead/

As you know I am a betting man, and I know you are too. That's why I'm advising you 53%ers to put a fresh $10,000 on Obama. Any of my supporters out there wanting to hedge their losses on donations given to my campaign should put money on Obama. Additionally this might make more sense to also calculate your additional tax hike and try and offset this with more money on Obama.

Regards,

Willard Mitt Romney

The Pawlenty thing is the real killer. I heard them try to spin it as "He had to take the job immediately, or he'd lose it."

Yeah, right. They wouldn't hold a lobbying job for a senior staffer of a presidential campaign until after the election.

The Pawlenty thing is the real killer. I heard them try to spin it as "He had to take the job immediately, or he'd lose it."

Yeah, right. They wouldn't hold a lobbying job for a senior staffer of a presidential campaign until after the election.

Dear Tom,

Since you are "DC" I will take you on your word Tom.

You see I've never been in Washington. Just been a Strongly Conservative Governor in a Strongly Liberal State. I also ran Bain Captial & I'm sure you heard about the hookup gig I got from my Mormon friend in Salt Lake City getting to be the "MC" of the Winter Games. Maybe when Obama trounces me I will change my avatar to MCWillard or in the unlikely event I win DCWillard..

Damn 47ers!

I personally told Pawlenty that this was a bad week. Damn evangelical baptists, can't win without em can't stand working with em.

Respectfully,

Willard

Edited by BiggieScooby

Dear Willard,

Chinese manufacturing employees do not work on UI.

Dear TheNewBills,

You didn't get the memo? Those pesky programming jobs have been outsourced to China.

I hate IO6, no Google Maps!!!!

Your "Governor",

Willard

Dear Scooby,

What are you going to do on November 7th when Obama has to start governing and won't have anyone to hate on for the next 4 years?

Dear DevNull,

Come November 7th I will be in the Cayman Islands on the way to Switzerland. From there I'll meet with Ann in France. Suppose I will be watching her ride stallion's. Then it'll be back to San Diego where I will probably sit in my favorite foreign luxury car and ride up and down the car elevator for a week. Then maybe I'll visit my old friends at Bain Capital preemptively declare myself CEO and take some of my aggression out on the 47% by buying up what's left of the 7% of private sector companies that are unionized and shipping their jobs overseas while racking up ridiculous debt and raiding their pensions.

Signed - Worried About The Direction Of America,

Willard

Dear TheNewBills,

You didn't get the memo? Those pesky programming jobs have been outsourced to China.

I hate IO6, no Google Maps!!!!

Your "Governor",

Willard

Dear DevNull,

Come November 7th I will be in the Cayman Islands on the way to Switzerland. From there I'll meet with Ann in France. Suppose I will be watching her ride stallion's. Then it'll be back to San Diego where I will probably sit in my favorite foreign luxury car and ride up and down the car elevator for a week. Then maybe I'll visit my old friends at Bain Capital preemptively declare myself CEO and take some of my aggression out on the 47% by buying up what's left of the 7% of private sector companies that are unionized and shipping their jobs overseas while racking up ridiculous debt and raiding their pensions.

Signed - Worried About The Direction Of America,

Willard

u really need to go out and get laid. maybe you won't be so angry and hateful

no. the real "killers" are the senate races that are rapidly turning in the dems favor. allen/kaine va race was a dead heat til mitt's 47% solution. but this was planned in order to post the 1998 obama redistribution video, right?

maybe allen can say "mukaka" one more time to complete the dumbass sweepstakes.

Edited by birdog1960

u really need to go out and get laid. maybe you won't be so angry and hateful

Dear DevNull,

Ann is all the woman I need. I LOVE WOMEN!

Imagine if she gets that excited about women how excited she gets when she sees me in my birthday suit. Ann loves my robotic nature, orange spray tan and black hair dye concealing all my grays with the exception of prominent "silver temples". Ann likes my spray tan so much she somethines thinks that my dad found a real Mexican woman and had me out of wedlock, which we know can't be done anymore in our faith. Damn activist judges and their religious intolerance.

Ann is a lady on the street and a freak in the bed.

All kidding aside she really wears the pants in our house, which is kind of odd for us being in such a male dominated faith that is Mormonism.

I like you DevNull, you are always looking on the bright side of things. Perhaps I can make you my chief strategist of outsourcing when I take back my company Bain.

Call me "Will" from now on.

How dumb are people to boo the fact that Obamacare cuts $716B from Medicare starting January 1st of this coming year, whereas Romney's plan doesn't make any changes for another 10 years?

Doc,

People are real dumb! That is the theory of my campaign. Joseph Smith damn Jimmy Carters grandson for video taping my "honest hour" with Mitt.

Your Governor

Dear DevNull,

Ann is all the woman I need. I LOVE WOMEN!

Imagine if she gets that excited about women how excited she gets when she sees me in my birthday suit. Ann loves my robotic nature, orange spray tan and black hair dye concealing all my grays with the exception of prominent "silver temples". Ann likes my spray tan so much she somethines thinks that my dad found a real Mexican woman and had me out of wedlock, which we know can't be done anymore in our faith. Damn activist judges and their religious intolerance.

Ann is a lady on the street and a freak in the bed.

All kidding aside she really wears the pants in our house, which is kind of odd for us being in such a male dominated faith that is Mormonism.

I like you DevNull, you are always looking on the bright side of things. Perhaps I can make you my chief strategist of outsourcing when I take back my company Bain.

Call me "Will" from now on.

Doc,

People are real dumb! That is the theory of my campaign. Joseph Smith damn Jimmy Carters grandson for video taping my "honest hour" with Mitt.

Your Governor

First smart thing you've said.

I always love the "I'm only illiterate on my iPhone" post.

Chef Jim, you'll be head the FDA and then I'll eliminate the entire dept and put you in the unemployment line.

Remember McCain? That crippled bastard didn't even know how to email. I'm trying to connect with the youth vote being all techie and what not.

The Messiah

Signed,

Will