No! Say it ain't so McDonalds!

Just Jack

I can't wait till December! I want one now!

The McRib That Saved Christmas? McDonald's Delays Return

If you're counting the days until your next McDonald's McRib fix, there is some bad news: fans of the cult The McRib Sandwichfavorite will need to wait until late December this year, according to a leaked memo.

The pork sandwich was originally expected to be sold from Oct. 22 through Nov. 11, but the popular limited-time product will be delayed to help boost sales at the end of the year, according to a memo from the McDonald's Operators National Advertising Fund that was obtained by Ad Age. Unseasonably warm weather last December contributed to a 9.8-percent jump in McDonald's U.S. same-stores last year.

Anyone who is upset by this need take a look at themselves in a mirror. Most likely, a very large mirror.

Also, they intend on having an all vegetarian store in India soon.

I knew when I saw you replied it would be to talk junk but I love the mcrib. In all of it's fake meat terribly disgusting glory. Don not disgrace the good name of the mcrib kind sir! :nana:

Seriously though I freakin love them and know they are gross at the same time. I have no idea what that says about me as a person :blush:

Anyone who is upset by this need take a look at themselves in a mirror. Most likely, a very large mirror.

McDonalds is already pretty widespread in major Indian cities, but they substitute chicken for the classic all beef-byproduct patties that we in the states know and love. The Maharaja Mac is ok as I recall.

Hey! I'm slimming down! But it'll be coming out at the bad time of the year, the hibernation season for me.

I can't wait till December! I want one now!

The McRib That Saved Christmas? McDonald's Delays Return

Is the insect they get the meet from going extinct or something?

McDonalds is already pretty widespread in major Indian cities, but they substitute chicken for the classic all beef-byproduct patties that we in the states know and love. The Maharaja Mac is ok as I recall.

I tend to read over stuff quickly. But I had to go back and read this one a second time. First time I thought you said the Marijuana Mac. Now that would be an epic burger

• 2 months later...

I've never had one and have not eaten fast food in probably a year or longer and eat salads during the week and I still need a decent sized mirror. Damn you middle age!!!!

Well that and the pigging out and boozing it up on the weekends. :D

I've never had one and have not eaten fast food in probably a year or longer and eat salads during the week and I still need a decent sized mirror. Damn you middle age!!!!

I eat salads every day for lunch (except one which I just looked at containing 100% of my daily fat value). I eat my major meal for lunch (the salad), often those salad mixes. I eat fast food once maybe every 6 months, I had Taco Bell not long ago (yesterday maybe?).

It's not so much pigging out and middle aged that'll do you in, it's the simple input more then output. Burn more then you take in...then again, I have friend who is in crossfit and does that paleo diet...she is not in "super" shape.

I don't think I'd trust an overly-skinny chef. I just can't get behind the idea that Giada De Laurentiis actually eats everything she makes.

YES!!!!!! come on McRib season!

There's a real economy behind when the McRib appears: http://www.theawl.com/2011/11/a-conspiracy-of-hogs-the-mcrib-as-arbitrage

I don't think I'd trust an overly-skinny chef. I just can't get behind the idea that Giada De Laurentiis actually eats everything she makes.

There's a real economy behind when the McRib appears: http://www.theawl.co...ib-as-arbitrage

Well I don't cook professionally anymore. Actualy the thinnest I ever was was while I worked at a particular restaurant. I worked so damn hard and so many hours and was so stressed I wasn't eating properly. Reason number one I no longer cook professionally.

It's not so much pigging out and middle aged that'll do you in, it's the simple input more then output. Burn more then you take in...then again, I have friend who is in crossfit and does that paleo diet...she is not in "super" shape.

Come back to us when you hit 50....hell when you hit 40.

...I worked so damn hard and so many hours and was so stressed I wasn't eating properly.

You would think it would have the opposite effect... For many it does! They actually get fatter.

Must have been the booze and coke... :nana: :nana: That will keep one skinny! No room for food w/the booze and the fun "diet" pills! ;) ;)

J/K...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Must have been the booze and coke... :nana: :nana: That will keep one skinny! No room for food w/the booze and the fun "diet" pills! ;) ;)

There was a time in my culinary career where you would have been 100% correct but not then. 100% drug and booze free at that time. Hmmmm, maybe that's what the problem was.