Have an idea for a TV show? You just need the right title.

Just Jack

The 25 Magic Words Of American Television

...but taken together, they emphasize that essentially, all you need to make a show is the right combination of title-friendly words. In fact, if you take the correct 25 words, you can combine them (often in either order!) to create all the television we will see in the next ten years.

Mine's gonna be Cupcake Fashion. It'll be people competing to make the nicest clothes for cupcakes.

Unless it's for the USA network, in which case you can use any adjective followed by any noun ("Necessary Roughness," "White Collar," "Covert Affairs," "Political Animals," "Royal Pains").

But for other networks...I'm pitching "Cupcake Wars" to the History Channel, and call dibs on "Revolution Forever"

Unless it's for the USA network, in which case you can use any adjective followed by any noun ("Necessary Roughness," "White Collar," "Covert Affairs," "Political Animals," "Royal Pains").

But for other networks...I'm pitching "Cupcake Wars" to the History Channel, and call dibs on "Revolution Forever"

Shouldn't you pitch Cupcake Wars (isn't there already a similar show) to A&E? It would go along with the other "Wars" Shows on the Network......

For History, I think you need to include the word "Stars" at the end or "American" in front of a word